Welcome Home.

Your team are based off of the shinies I randomly encountered during a play through besides your starter.

Shiny Hydreigon: Caught Deino in Moon.

Shiny Pangoro: Caught Pancham in Y

Shiny Metagross: caught as Metang in White.

Shiny Tyranitar: Caught Larvitar in fire red.

Shiny Garchomp: Caught as Gible in diamond.

A man rushed to the front of the ship with a smile on his face as his Blastoise rushed next to him also with a smile.

"We're almost home Blastoise." The adult smiled as his pokemon nod at him with approval. "I can't wait to see Leon and Sonia again." Fiddling with his bracelet the male smirked. "We'll give Leon a rematch and this time. We'll beat him." He laughed making his starter pumped.

"Toise." The mon said as he fired his cannons into the sky as the two smiled at each other.

Getting impatient the man grabbed a dusk ball from his belt and smirked. "Hydreigon come on out!" Y/n cheered as his dragon type flew out before looking at him. "Can you take me to the region?" He smiled as his dragon type smiled back.

"Dreigon

"Dreigon." It responded making the boy nod and looked at his starter.

"Blastoise I need you to return." He said grabbing a plain pokéball before returning his starter and hopping onto his dragon with the two flying towards the region that was straight ahead. The two flew to Hulbury towns docks and landed smiling at the city.

"Home." He smiled as this was the very place he was born in. Placing his hand on the dragon types main head he smiled before returning him with Blastoise appearing next to him happy to be home. "Hulbury hasn't changed that much." He smiled as he walked around seeing the people and different pokemon walk around.

Walking around the city Y/n and Blastoise stopped by a park before the male sent out all of his pokemon. "Alright guys lunch time!" He smiled as his pokemon appeared next to him. Y/n's shiny Hydreigon stood front and center as he continued to fight with his two seperate heads over the word food.

Y/n chuckled as he turned his head to his shiny Garchomp.