My First Threesome

"Have fun at your threesome tonight, my love!" He said as I headed toward the door. My husband returned to his video game, the sound of battle coming from his T.V. "Ok, dear, love you too." I said, chuckling to myself at the weird place our relationship sits. I am lucky to have married a man that allows me to explore my sexuality in such a supporting way.

I closed the door behind us as we walked into the sparsely furnished room.

"So, how does this work?" I said, full of nervous energy and insecurity.

"Well, I'm the only one who has done this before, so I kinda know what I like" She says quietly, standing beside me as her husband sits on the bed. At a nod of understanding, she continued. "I guess, I kinda like things being done to me?"

"What does that mean?" He asked. "What things?"

"You know..." She trailed off, looking at me like it wasn't my first time having sex with two people at once.

"Okay, so you two should start then, just tell me what to do." He laid back and trailed his eyes over the both of us.

She looked at me with help written in her eyes. I had to go for it. This was the girl I had been attracted to since high school! I took a steeling breath.

"Do you like kissing things?" I asked.

"What?" I had caught her off guard.

"Like this?" I asked as I leaned in toward her neck. I put my lips on her skin and felt her pulse jump. I kissed her neck, trailing her jugular with my lips. My hands and hers roamed.

"Yes." She said breathlessly, we were sitting on the bed next to him. Her by his head, and me next to his long lean body. My right hand pulled her tank top strap down her shoulder, my lips following suit. My kisses trailed across her collarbone and she sighed. My left hand rested lightly on her hip.

He looked at his wife and their friend, and enjoying the sight, began to stroke his member. I pulled back slightly as she took off her tank top. She quickly discarded of her bra, and I admired the sight.

She had perky, small breasts with a few small stretch marks from her previous pregnancy. It wasn't a conscious decision so much as a primal need when I leaned back into her space and put my mouth on her skin. I played with one nipple and tonged the other for a moment before catching my breath.

"Get in here." I said, meaningfully looking at him, then at her left breast, not currently being touched. He grinned, and eagerly started to suck on it.
My right hand braced against the bed as I circled her nipple with my tongue, alternating light biting and soothing tongue movements. My left hand snaked its way to the band of her pants.

If anyone would like me to finish this erotica, let me know! ^.^