xliv.

. RYLEE .

it's been a couple months, six to be exact and it's two days before my birthday which i couldn't wait for.

zion and i have been getting along since that sunday after brandon's halloween party although he acted a bit distant for a couple days but soon we were fine and friends again.

we're just friends now but he harmlessly flirts occasionally which i don't mind most of the time and i even flirt back sometimes, but we're not doing none of that sinful shit not even kissing and we rarely hug.

brandon grew balls and asked alison out to which she said yes to because she liked him as much he did her and even a stranger who has never talked to them could see it, they became the popular school couple and they're a cute couple who thankfully aren't cheesy or cringey.

my mom gave birth to my baby brother who she decided to name romeo because she wanted his name to begin with R like mine so it's rylee and romeo, alex has been coming over to our place basically everyday because my mom and him didn't live together although alex is thinking of moving in with us.

romeo is the cutest little boy i've ever met, he barely cries and is always smiling despite being only two months old, alison or zion always come over when i have to babysit him and help me but he's a calm baby so there's literally no trouble with him.

austin and jess celebrated their one year anniversary last month and we all had a mini friend party at jess's house which was great, they're also a cute couple like alison and brandon.

nick being nick won't admit anything but i and the others can tell he may have a little crush on mae, every lunch he sits with mae and they chat before we'd all be at our table so he'd join us then, and mae admitted that she's starting to like hanging out with nick.

danny on the other hand admitted that he liked jade but neither of them want a relationship so they're friend with benefits and occasionally hold hands around school, so at least they're both on the same page.

edwin and christy have been officially dating for six and a half months and will celebrate seven months in two weeks so we can't wait for that, so that makes three couples in our friend group, one fuck buddy pact and a stubborn ass nick who just won't admit that he likes mae.

other than that we've all been well and grew into each other's company, we learned each other's triggers like zion hates anyone mentioning thomas so we don't unless he does first and we start a conversation from there, we also learned each other's likes and dislikes so when we plan to hang out we know where are the best and worst places to go together.

so in conclusion we've become a pretty strong friend group and we love hanging out all together so there wasn't anything that could really fuck us up, fiona kind of left zion alone but still sometimes bothers him so i stay away from it when it happens.