xli.

. RYLEE .

i woke up with a massive headache then got a even bigger headache when i noticed zion sleeping beside me, i quickly sat up and shook him awake, "zion wake the fuck up." i blurted out while he slowly started opening his eyes, "what? what's going on?" he mumbled as he slowly sat up and stretched, "what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked with anger.

"you don't remember our freaky night?"

"what?!"

"i'm kidding, nothing happened."

"don't fucking scare me."

i slumped back onto the bed and he did the same with a chuckle, "what happened yesterday?" i asked as i turned my head towards him, "you don't remember?" he questioned and turned to me, "not passed love galore playing." i stated before he sighed and nodded.

"well we had a little grind where you literally just twerked on me but i'm not complaining, then i had to take you home because you could barely stand and brandon did the same to alison but she slapped him when he tried to get her out the house which was hilarious."

"classic alison."

"when we got to your place i helped you take off your makeup and get your hair tie out your head then i helped you get out of your heels and belt before you fully changed."

"then why have you got no shirt on?"

"because you're wearing it."

"oh, wait, why don't i have a bra on?"

"you threw your bra at me so that's why you're wearing my shirt, because you didn't want to wear any other shirt."

i covered my face with my hands in embarrassment while he chuckled, "anything else happen?" i asked with a sigh, "like an hour into sleeping you woke up and wanted a snack so you walked downstairs to get one but slipped on the last step and landed on your ass." he said with a chuckle, "that's why my fucking ass hurts." i sighed and removed my hands off my face.

"but you got your snack which was literally a fucking bread bun then i had to carry you upstairs because you complained about your ass hurting."

"thanks."

"no problem but when we got back in bed you wanted butt rubs so i gave you butt rubs before you fell asleep and we uncuddled."

"we didn't cuddle?"

"no because i thought if you woke up with me around you then you'd freak out even more."

"good point."

he sighed and nodded so it turns out he was my babysitter last night, "thank you, for last night." i stated with a smile, "no problem." he smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek making me chuckle, "but i should head off, i didn't tell my parents that i was staying here last night so they're probably worried." he mumbled with a sigh as he sat up.

i nodded slowly then remembering i probably need to give him his shirt back, "wait let me change out of your shirt." i said as i got off the bed, "nah it's cool, do you still have one of my hoodies?" he asked with a smile so i nodded and grabbed one out my closet then handed it to him, "thanks, i'll see you tomorrow then." he sighed so i nodded before he headed out my room and downstairs then slipped into his shoes and walked out the door.