pt34: babies n bongz

Billies pov:
i'm on the way to y/n's house and i can't help but smile the whole drive there. my stomach fills with butterflies as i pull up to her driveway.

i decide to ring the doorbell instead of shooting a text. i hear her scurry to the door and unlock it.

she opens the door with the biggest smile on her face. can't tell if its for me or the flowers and chocolates i brought her.

"aww billie you didn't have to!" she say's as she takes the flowers and chocolates from me. her face is turning red.

"of course i did." i say as i put rest my hands on her waist. i remove them after remembering the "nO sEx" rule. "oops sorry"
"all good bil. you're just getting used to it." she say's and smiles. i feel my knees getting weaker as i stare at her. god i really love her.

your pov:

i watch as billie stands there and stares at me.

"uhh... bil... you good?" i say after getting slightly self cautious.
"you're so cute." she say's and walks past me, towards the living room. "so what are we gonna do today y/n?" she plops on the couch.
"i haven't really decided yet." i say as i walk towards her. 
"hmm i know what we could do." she says with a smirk on her face.
"what?"
"you live like 10 minutes away from my parents house. let's go over there. finneas is there and i could show you some un released songs."
"no way! you'd do that!?"
"of course."

she gets up and runs out to the car.

"last one theres a rotten egg!" she shouts as she's halfway out the door.

i run after her, trying to catch up buy she's already opening the car door.

"i win. you're a rotten egg." she say's with the goofiest smile on her face.
"whatever bil." i roll my eyes and laugh.

the musics blasting as we scream the lyrics. in 10 minutes, we arrive.

"it's been so long since i've been here." i say as i step out of the car.
"i know right." we sit and stare for a few seconds. "well, what are we waiting for? lets go." she grabs my hand and pulls me to the door.

she knocks on the door. we hear someone unlock the door. finneas opens it.

"finneaaaas!!" billie screams with her arms open for a hug.
"hey billie! i didn't know you were coming over! oh and hi y/n. i see you two made up then huh?" he says and pulls me in for a hug.
"yeah something like that." billie smiles at me. i can't help but smile back.

we walk into the house and see maggie.

"hey mamma maggie!" i say and give her a hug.
"hi sweetie how are you doing?"

we all have small talk for a little and afterwards, billie leads me to her room.

she turns the red light on and we just chill and vibe listening to music.

"hey, look at what i found!" she says and pulls something out of her drawer.
"what?"

she pulls out a black container.

"oh shit no way is anything inside?" i ask.
"you already know." 

she opens up the container and the smell of the devils lettuce fills the room.

she pulls out this creepy ass bong.

"billie what the actual fuck is that

"billie what the actual fuck is that." i say while holding the bong in amazement.
"whaaat." she giggles. "i made it by myself. its pretty cool huh? but uhh mind if i invite fin?"
"oh yeah that'd be cool! whats fin say about that?" i ask referring to the bong.
"the same exact way that you did." she says with a grin on her face as she walks out the door, closing it behind her.

she comes back in and finn follows her.

"whats up guys?" he says and plops on the bed.

billie lifts the bong and a lighter and he immediately knows whats going on.

"who wants greens?"(aka spark up aka get the first hit) billie asks.
"you supplied." i say shrugging my shoulders.
"guess so."

she takes the first hit and lets out a cough.

"damn you got asthma or something?" finneas says
"dude, shut the fuck up" billie laughs as she passes the bong to me.

i take two hits then pass the bong to finneas. and the cycle continues until we're baked.

"i got cotton mouth. anyone want some water?" billie says and walks to the door.
"dude we just hotboxed this i don't know if you wanna open that door." i say and laugh.
"ehh oh well. fins over the age of 21, we're good." she walks out the door.

billies pov:

"billie whats that smell?" my mom says as soon as i open the door. the smoke starts pouring out of the room.

she walks over and see's the smoke.

"whats that?"
"smoke." i say. better to be straight up.
"where'd you get it from?"
"finneas." i lie.
"oh okay." she say's and walks away.

i let out a sigh of relief. i had no idea how she would respond to that. i continue making my way to the kitchen.

"hey bil whatcha doing?" i turn around to see my dad.
"getting water."
"jeeze your eyes are red."
"oh really?" i say and laugh.
"billie." he says with the most serious face.
"yes?" i say.

theres a long moment of silence.

"have you been smoking?" he asks, not breaking eye contact.
"yes." i say. trying to maintain eye contact but its hard.
"and you didn't invite me?" he says and frowns.
"what?"
"woow okay i see how it is. just 'cause im old dont mean i can't have a little fun." he rolls his eyes and walks away.

i stand there in shock. neither of my parents cared. there was no reason for me and wil to hide it for so long. i feel so dumb.

i continue getting the waters and walk back into the room.

"bruh, guess what the fuck just happened." i close the door behind me with my foot and hand them their drinks.

i then proceed to tell them what the fuck just happened.

we all sit there and laugh.

_______________________________

1036 words 🌝

hows quarantine treating yall?

i've reached 80k views so thank yall so much for that 😭🥺.

thanks for reading :) 💖 !