Pt5: Ur such a baby

Williams pov

The whole ride home Billie did not look or talk to me. When we got to our house I tried talking to her.

"Hey bil." She closed her room door on me. "Bil, you good?" No reply. "Bro it's not that big of a deal open the damn door." Nothing. I try opening the door. It's locked. She's such a baby. "Stop being such a baby." She swings the door open.

"Shut up." She says and shoves me out of the way. She jogs down the stairs. I follow her.

"Hey Finn." we say in unison. "What's up guys." He says. "Yeah, what's up bil." I say. She completely ignores me. She doesn't even look at me.

Finn glances at me and raised an eyebrow. I roll my eyes at him and he nods. "So, bil, how did your day go?" Finn asked. "I just went to the mall with some friends. Nothing much."  She said. "Ah." Finn says and he smirks. He mouths 'good luck' to me as he walks out of the room.

I'm now in the kitchen alone with Billie. "Want some beans?" I ask. She stands there looking through the fridge. "Mom bought some avocados." I say. She still doesn't say anything. "Fine." I go back to my room. I know that she will crack sooner or later. She sucks at the silent treatment.

Billies pov

I'm not gonna talk to her this time. Seriously. She can try all she wants but it's not gonna happen. I'm gonna pretend she's not even there. William? Hmm. Never heard of her.

~1 hour later~

I go back to my room and play on my phone. William walked into my room to show me a funny vine. I laugh at it. "Why couldn't you just text me?" I say. "So you're not mad anymore?" She says and grins. Shit. I completely forgot about the silent treatment thing. Now I have to talk to her. "I am. Get out." I say with a serious face. "Bil it's not that big of a deal. Why are you mad?" She says. "Oh please you know why I'm mad. I was talking to her first, then you come out of nowhere and be all buddy buddy with her?" I say and get back on my phone. "I can't be friends with her?" "That's not your intentions." "You don't know that." "But I know you Wil." "Well, I'm sorry." "No you're not. but I'll let it slide."

________________________________

This is short I was trying to make it longer but I couldn't think of anything. Thanks for readinggg💞💞 ++ sorry I haven't been updating there's no reason I'm just lazy 😂😂😬

04/10/19