pt33: aquatinted

i lost the acc that posted her edited into twins :( but this accounts good too :). if someone could find it that would be great 😭^!

your pov:
"wait, billie stop. i can- i can't do this." i say as i push billie off of me.
"i'm so sorry, did i make you uncomfortable? i'm sorry, i may have pushed things too far i'm just so used to-"
"bil, it's okay. it's not your fault." i say as i push the faded black and neon green strands off of her face. "i just think that sex isn't a good way to make up. i mean don't get me wrong, i love having sex with you and all but, i wanna work on our communication skills, you know?" (tahaaa like in 'too hot to handle' if you haven't watched that, i recommend 🤷🏽‍♀️)

we fix ourselves up and walk back to our table. It was awkward at, first until the waiter came and we ordered our food.

"that looks pretty good... can i get a bite?" i ask billie.
"yeah sure, have at it." she pushes her plate towards me with a smile.

i take a bite.

"mmmm... this is soo good!" i say with my mouth full.
"yeah but, you taste better."

i jump a little. for some reason i wasn't expecting her freaky ass to say that. but it's billie, ofc she would.

"billiee!!" i gasp and yell at her.
"whaat! you never said we couldn't flirt." she giggles with that cute little smirk on her face. i blush a little.

the date went well. billie drove me home and we said our goodbyes through a hug. it was weird not being intimate but, i think i can manage. billie, on the other hand, is a horn dog so i hope it goes well for her.

after the date we texted all night long. she's coming over again tomorrow since today was so much fun.

~the next morning~

i hop in the shower and prepare for the day ahead of us. i decide that i should dress a little comfortable, since we're just going to be in my house. i throw on the casual sweats, a crop top, and some slides. i throw my hair into a bun and head downstairs.

i get a text from billie

Billie🙂.

good morning love, how'd you sleep?

I slept good. thanks for
asking hbu?

good aswell but it would have
been better with you. you ready for today?

ofc :). are you ready?

ofc. i'll be over in 20 :).

i feel my stomach fill with butterflies as i re-read our messages. i can't help but smile as i think of her.

______________________________
~ short chapter 🙂
thank you for reading❤️