Marinette x Adrien

Adrien's POV

I cuddled up to Marinette's sleeping body, day one of being married I couldn't believe that I was able to marry this women. This beautiful, amazing, talented women. Mari started to wake up so I kissed her cheek and turned her body over so I was over her as she looked up at me, her beautiful, ocean, blue eyes looked into mine. "Good morning Cat. " She whispered before kissing me. I laughed at the memories of when I as CatNoir would stay over at her house when Adrien ran away. I eventually ended up telling her who I really was and she was 100% Mad at me when she told me that she was one of the main people looking for Adrien. She got over it but not without convincing me to tell everyone I was ok first. "Good morning my beautiful wife. " I said before kissing her again. Marinette looked down before blushing hard. "Adrien you need to put your shorts on... " I laughed and kissed her neck. "Mari, we don't need to hide... I'm your husband. " Marinette laughed and blushed more. "Okay... " I pushed myself away before putting on a pair of boxers that I had on the floor and left to go make breakfast.

I came back up with two plates of chocolate covered croissants. Marientte was up and already at her desk sketching. "Mari! " I shouted alittle startling her. She looked over at me looked mad as hell. "Adrien! " I laughed and came up behind her and kissed her head. "You need breakfast before work. Besides you have three dresses due Monday, that's 5 days from now. Don't stress. " I placed the plate on the table infront of her sketchbook. "Okay fine Adrien, I'll eat... " Mari said as she carried on her sketch. "Where are Plagg and Tikki?" I asked looking to their empty bed. "They went on a date last night when we started to um, consummate... " I laughed at her response and kissed her shoulder. "My innocent little bug." 

Short I know but I ran out of ideas, it's just fluff and innocent Mari.

Any ideas for;

Kagami x Luka

Adrien x Kagami

Marinette x Luka

Thankyou.