Luka x Marienette Part 1

Luka's pov

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and the warm body next to me was gone. I don't know who I felt with last night all I remembered is that they were amazing.

I talked up to the bathroom door and noticed that it wax unlocked so I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door quietly and opened the current. To see Marienette.

She turned to look at me and smiled. "Did you sleep well last night Luka?" I nodded my head at her question before she invited me in. "You got so hot last night." She said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I felt my dick grow hard as did Mari. "Did you not have enough fun last night? Or did you have too much?" I groaned as Mari rubbed her ass against my hardened member. "You were amazing last night. Where did you learn all that?" I asked through the pain. "I have been with a lot of men Luka..." Marienette turned around and placed my hands on her nipples.

I squeezed them tight before pinning ger against the tiles and holding her up. "There's the horny man I met last night." She whispered before I pushed my dick inside of her.

Marienette clenched on hard before I started to penetrant her. Mari held onto my back, scratching it as I forced my dick in as deep as it would go. Mari moaned and whined I kissed her neck as she screamed my name. "Luka!" I felt her hit her high so I pulled out and let myself cum aswell.

Next part is plot heavy and fluff

"Thanks for pulling out." Mari said after turning off the shower. "No problem." I said smiling before grabbing my towel. Mari grabbed a spare and we got dressed in my room. I gave her a small shirt of mine and some shorts. "Most guys didn't pull out ot wear a condom when I first started." Marienette said I looked over to her and noticed she looking down at her stomach.

"Mari you're not?" I asked worried for her and wondering why she would let me do it with her.

"No, well not anymore. Adrien got be pregnant about a year ago now. His father didn't want the baby to live so I moved cities to get an abortion but I couldn't go threw with it." I sat Marienette down on the bed and sat next to her. "What did Adrien say?" I asked knowing that he is happily married with two kids. "He never found out. I didn't even know he was married I hadn't seen him in so long that old feeling just came rushing back." Mari started to cry so I held her to my chest. "What happened with the baby then?" Marienette looked up at me and showed me her phone's lock screen. "He's in foster care right now The police took him away when my ex got abusive. They said once I'm stable I can have him back. But I haven't been able to get a job or a place to live so I just get drunk and have sex."

I geld Mari closer to me before kissing her head. "Stay here. You can be my roommate! I have two extra rooms." Mari looked up at me and kissed my cheek. "Oh thankyou Luka! But are you sure? I can't pay rent yet." I shook my head and stood up. "I'll pay rent Mari, you can get a job  when he's older."

Mari smiled he biggest smile I have ever seen. "I've got to get sober first... and I need to legally move in." I ruffled her hair. "Don't worry I'll help you, I won't leave you alone."