Adrien x Nino x Alya x Marientte. 18+

(I get that this is a kids show but literally every one over 15 has read or written this stuff so yeah I'm just using the names honestly. So 18+)

Alya's pov

The group all went out drinking for new years trying to keep our sleeves away from eachother as a couple.

We soon after the count down walked home and all crashed in the living room. When Nino got the best idea. "Guys we should play spin the bottle strip!" We all agreed and sat on the floor and started the game by Nino explaining;

"Right so first we all need to have the same amount on clothes on which we do, and then someone spins the bottle who ever it lands on has to take off the item the spinner says, and you have to sit legs spread."

We went slowly to begin with but about half way through the game I was just in my bra, underwear, and trousers. Mari was in just her skirt no underwear. Nino was in just his shirt, and Adrien was just his trousers and underwear.

I span the bottle hoping it would land on Marientte so I could watch her take off that skirt and see her beautiful pussy. It down for a while and...

And it did!!

"Okay Mari take off the skirt."

Mari stood up and took off the skirt letting it drop to the floor, we all cheered and yelled before she sat back down and spun the bottle. "I'm not sure if I like being the only one naked." She said trying to aim the bottle at Nino. He laughed "I don't know what you mean little bug, I'm on full display here." He then leaned over to kiss her cheek before the bottle landed on Adrien.

He took of his trousers and was only left with underwear. I shuffled closer to him when I noticed his hard on and touched it as he sat up to spin the bottle. "Ahh." I saw Adrien blush hard.
"Come on guys we said no sex until after the game." I groaned but then bit my lip when I noticed Marientte's pussy on full display. She noticed me and laughed.

So everyone was completely naked with Nino being the last to take his shirt off.

I went over to Mari and started to make out with her whilst I listened to the guys wanking eachother of. I moved Mari onto my lap and stuck my finger in her entrance.

She moaned loudly which made the boys come over and start to attack her aswell, Nino massaged her breasts and Adrien kissed her back.

"Ah-ah-ahhh." Marientte cummed all over my finger as she came down from her high, I smiled and we all kissed eachother before Nino Set himself inside of me and I kissed Adrien who put himself into Mari, and she kissed Nino. Nino then rubbed Adrien's chest. So you could say we were all fucking eachother at this point. Which was our favourite thing to do during sex.

After we all cummed we moved into our favourite position Adrien and Nino sat on the sofa and Mari and I sucked them off whilst fingering eachother and Nino and Adrien kissed.

Let's just say we had a long morning.