Chūnin Exam Entrance

Start from the beginning

"Well, I gotta get going." Kagome said as she turned around and began to leave.

"Wait, Kagome!" Sasuke called out.

"Yeah?" Kagome asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Do you want to start training?" Sasuke asked.

"Sorry, maybe later. I got some things to do today." Kagome stated.

"Oh, well, see you later then." Sasuke said.

"Yeah, later!" Kagome said before running off.

Sasuke stared at her longingly as her figure got farther and farther away from him. What was it going to take for Kagome to realize that he had feelings towards her?

================================================

Kagome was walking down the street, thinking about the Chūnin exam. She had a feeling that this exam would be more difficult than the one at the academy. Probably more dangerous. But Kagome had a good feeling that she and her team will do well.

"Kagome!"

Kagome turned at the voice and looked over her shoulder to see Konohamaru and his friends running up to her.

"Konohamaru, what are you doing here?" Kagome asked, turning to the boy as he and the other two stood in front of her.

"Remember, you promised to play ninja with us." Konohamaru reminded her.

"Oh, right." Kagome realized and smiled at the three, "Well then let's go to the training grounds."

"Yeah!" The three kids cheered.

=================================================

Soon enough, the five arrived at the training grounds. The three kids were excited to train with Kagome.

"So what do you want to learn first?" Kagome asked.

"Could you help us with our shadow clones?" Moegi requested.

"Sure." Kagome agreed.

At that moment, a bunch of shuriken came towards the three kids. Kagome quickly got in front of them and took out a bunch of shuriken, bouncing off each other.

"What is it, Kagome?" Konohamaru asked, shook up by the shuriken attack.

"Someone's here." Kagome replied as she took out her chakra blades.

All of a sudden, an unknown person appeared from the bushes and headed straight towards Kagome. To Kagome's point of view, he looked like a bandit. It was strange how he got past the village's guards. He probably got past them while they were sleeping.

"Kirara, protect Konohamaru and his friends." Kagome ordered. Kirara nodded and changed into her large form. "Konohamaru, you and others get on Kirara. She'll get you to safety, okay?"

"Hai, come on, guys!" Konohamaru instructed.

Kirara lowered herself to the ground as Konohamaru helped his friends get onto the saber tooth cat. Once all of the kids were on her back, Kirara took off. The stranger was about to go after them until something grabbed his ankle, causing him to trip. He glanced over his shoulder and saw a pink light rope wrapped around his ankle and he followed the line which led to Kagome holding it with two fingers.

"Your fight is with me." Kagome declared.

With a powerful tug, she tugged the whip upwards and swung him across the field. The guy rolled a few feet away from her. The rope disappeared from his ankle. Then Kagome ran towards him with her chakra blades. The man took out a kunai and ran towards Kagome. The two began to fight with their blades, neither backing down. Unexpectedly, Kagome ran off into the forest with the stranger following after her. Midway through the chase, the stranger lost sight of Kagome. Unexpectedly, he heard a whistling sound coming from his left during his mid jump. He turned and saw a life size boomerang coming towards him. Unfortunately he couldn't avoid it. Then the boomerang slammed into him which caused him to hit the ground hard, knocking the wind out of him. He looked up and saw Kagome in front of him with her chakra blades at his neck.