Chapter 30 ( Nightmare)

"Mew, can you concentrate? The supervisor will come to inspect the job and you will be *bounced."                                                                                                                                                                                   *( AKA fired.)

The whisper of my close friend woke me up from my absent-mindedness, while he was shaking his head incessantly. At this time, I changed my role from an ordinary student to a company employee but I was still in the probation period. Therefore, my life is full of chaos and this requires a lot of attention and concentration. Wutt therefore tried to encourage and pulled me back from my daydreams every time. After the habit that led me to stick to only the past, even when being with my friends could be fun as normal but whenever I was alone, the image in my head will take me back to see only the face of Phop.

After the show's ended, including  my relationship with Phop, I then brought myself back to the world where I was in before. Having to deal with the project completion and the chaos of a typical  last year students, I couldn't eat or sleep very well. I have to admit that every time I have to be alone, I will not be able to hold my thoughts to the present time at all.  I became a person with a high personal wall that many friends became surprised. Gossip therefore constantly occurring and said that I was like this because of the aftermath of the program. I was like this because I could not forget the bad events. But no one who knows everything as much as my best friend or he is my new roommate now.

Since the news of the Uncle Mun's case has been released,  Wutt hurried to come see me at the dormitory, waiting for my return with concern. Especially during the first period, when I had to stay with Phop, I didn't contact Wutt so he was more anxious and trying to find where I was.  without contacting Wutt back so he was more anxious and trying to find my location. Until the day when I parted with Phop and  walked into the dormitory, Wutt  ran in to hug me tightly that I was shocked silly. Still, I chose to hug and soothe him while letting my tears flow because of some kind of feeling that still stuck in my chest. Wutt didn't ask me anything else except for taking  me into the elevator to go up to my room. After that, Wutt immediately learned about my behavior that what actually happened to me.

"Which floor are you going to? Or are you going to the same floor as us. "  When Wutt and I came to stand in the elevator, I then turned to ask the woman who stood before us. At the same time, I saw that Wutt hurriedly pressed the elevator up and stood still without looking back.

I shrugged my shoulders with disinterest. When that girl had no reaction to me except for only staring at my face,  I then turned back and saw Wutt's face started to sweat profusely to the point that it looked unusual. His whole body was tense and almost shaking until we reached on my floor, Wutt hurriedly stepped out and turned around to order me to follow after him quickly. But maybe I was too tired to rush, I didn't care as much and then slowly walked out of the lift. Even when I just yet had passed through the door, the girl looked up at me and then said a sentence that broke my whole world.

"Can you...see me too?"

I walked back to my room in the midst of the same questions that followed me all the way from that lift. As Wutt have the key of my room, he opened the my room and sat down and stared at as soon as I entered the room. I don't have to wait to waste the time as Wutt started to ask me so many questions regarding the event that just happened, including my life in every game and from the rumor that says I saw ghosts or even the *gossip that caused me to separate myself from Phop.                                                                                                                                                                                      *( They were very lovey dovey looking in the game and was shipped by many fans of the game. Hence the gossip or rumors of them being lovers was created.)

"I don't believe it !! Are you saying that you talked to a spirit in the lift? " Wutt argued with me as soon as I told him the truth.

"And do you think all of a sudden I am going to talk to the air? Or you want me to lie and said that I talked to myself?"

"Okay, okay. Let this matter go for now. First, let's talk about a man named Phop."