Chapter 15(butterflies)

"It's here, Khun Phop. Khun Mew."

One of the staff members calling voices awoke Phop and I from the world of dreams which was also the time both of us used while traveling to the new shooting location. That was one of the temple which was not far from the house we stayed. We slept and relaxed to boost our energy which had been drained by the past few days.

Everything that happened after the staff member speech proceeded quickly. Phop and I were ordered to hurry to change into clothes that look suitable to enter the temple than what we wore originally. The staff had told us that the traveling on the way to the temple for the day was too late because both of us woke up so late. Both of us  had to hurry breathlessly not to hinder the time more than this.

We traveled to the temple with the van from the program. On this car were only the two of us, the van driver and two other staff members. The conversation about the game was then mentioned periodically as not to be too quiet in the van. And when I tried to talk to the team member about the doubt I had as to why he didn't go up stairs to wake up us  so we could do the activity today, the staff member said that he was the one who watched us through the CCTV last night. He constantly watched what game we were playing and what abnormality occurred during our game. Therefore, he decided to let us rest enough, not interfering with our sleep, even if he had to sit and wait for hours. 

" We've arrived? So fast." I yawned a large one and then turning to respond to the staff member with a sleepy voice.

"Yes, we've arrived."

I got out of the car with Phop with the behavior of a person who still needed more sleep, then I was awoke fully when I saw the image of the temple in front of me. This temple is a temple in the form of a provincial temple. Not having a beautiful buildings or pavilions as what I had seen with may temples. The area was consist of mostly open space of red soil. Also, the temple still looks old but has not deteriorated with time. It seemed as if this temple has been maintained by people in this area all the time.

I slowly walked out of the car for a bit to look at the unusual looking temple for me. A small pavilion stands prominently in the middle of the temple. Next to it was a bell tower that was being rebuilt in place of the original due to the original might had been broken or ruined as times went by. If I looked a little further it would be the location for many monk huts and the things that attracted my interest the most would be a way up the hill that went up to the worshipping statue of Buddha of this temple.  

"Beautiful, right? Khun Mew. "

"Yes? Oh yeah, very beautiful. This type of temple was my first time seeing it. It looked so peaceful and not busy at all."

"Yes I know but we don't have much time to appreciate it. Sorry...I would like to invite Khun Mew and Khun Phop to come this way." The staff member said sorry and called us to go back close by the van. He acted as if he was going to say something important to us.

"As I have already told you before, you must find some items in the temple. I will only say it once. So please remember it well."

"Okay... and what do I need to find?"

"Water."

"Water? Holy water? " Phop started to ask too after having been quiet, listening to the staff member talked to me. In fact since getting out of the house till now, Phop hadn't utter a single sentence.

"No, Khun Phop. The water that the program wants you to find is water that naturally pop up by itself.  Not the water that had been filtered, had been charmed or flowing through the tap. You guys understood right?"

"Wait a minute. The water that pop up by itself ?? As we seen in the news?  Like the toilet pipes broke and the water pop up? Why would the program want to take the water like these?" I quickly asked back in amazement. The water that the staff member want seemed to be only water like that, which was the only water I could think of. What does the program want to do with that? And most importantly, if thinking about the water from toilet, I could imagine the smell in my head already.

"Hahahaha,  no Khun Mew. Are you seriously asking about that? ...the water that I mentioned were like underground water, rainwater or whatever water that is produced by nature. I can give you a little hint. I'm not sure if you two have seen it before. Those kinds of water can be found in the deep well. The kind where if people wanted to use it, they will drop down the bucket with a rope and hoist it up from down the well."  The staff member released a laughter after I finished the question and then he answered that aside from the water in my mind, there still other kinds of water the program wanted.