Chapter One

ENGLAND 1942 WWII

Cherbourg Peninsula In Northern France

Whatever he expected when he returned to the Orphanage for the summer wasn't this, Tom Riddle determined he was already qualified for the choices he held in the future perhaps a Potion Master, Minister of Magic? Or the most a 'Defense Against The Dark Arts' Professor, so he could permanently be a part of Hogwarts. Although the second he stepped into Wool, the customary harassment from the Orphans was missing something he'd foreseen. He didn't fret associating with the children before heading to his room he considered if there was another newcomer that he needed to kick out of his room, Tom frowned dropping his suitcase he sat down.

The Slytherin didn't require to be a Ravenclaw to be conscious that something was amiss, briefly, he noticed a fellow outside of Cole's office pale as a sheet of paper he kept staring at a piece of paper in his hand as if his death warrant was written on it, he was slumped against the wall nearly waiting to run out of the building and never return. Over to the old brown desk beside the cabinet laid a white envelope untouched and new, it peaked Tom Riddle's attention, yet it brought a dreaded feeling to his stomach which couldn't help remind him of an old saying 'The Oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear... Is the fear of the unknown' Tom feared Death over all things, and he knew that out there in the darkness of the uncharted abyss there were things far worse than Death.

And this white deceptively innocent letter smelt of death and despair that made the ambitious Wizard wish he never stepped a foot back to the Muggle-World, his eyes widened in fear reading each lined word section by section, and once he finished thoroughly in disbelief then horror. He crumbled the paper then tore it apart Tom wanted to personally kill The Matron with his bare hands he felt a burst of hysterical sobbing bubbling up his throat "What can of a sick joke is this? They... They can't draft me I'm still in school." A chill suddenly slithered down his spine he remembered Hogwarts wasn't a recorded school, so he would be drafted whether he liked it or not.

Tom immediately threw open his trunk, extracting a piece of paper and ink writing down his situation furious not caring if the ink splashed on his hand his life was on the line. He regretted trusting the 'Wizarding World', Tom Riddle cursed upon those damned ignorant fools who sit laughing drunk off their asses while people suffered and the Slytherin knew this was where his hatred for Mages began and would continue throughout his journey... If he even can make it out alive or his limbs fully attached alongside his sanity.

Dear Mr. Riddle

We have received your letter of urgency and we have to apologize that we cannot in all ways assist you in this situation and only wish you the best of luck. And if we receive from intelligence that you performed any Magic in the presence or a Muggle-inhabited area the severity of that breach of the 'Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery' will result in your expulsion from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

And lastly, if you try to escape from your country's civic duty we will send the Aurors to locate you and destroy your wand and since you have received an official warning today under the Section 13 of the 'International Confederation of Warlocks' your presence will be required at a Disciplinary Hearing at the Ministry of Magic.

Hoping you are well, Yours Sincerely,

Spencer-Moon

Minister of Magic & Improper Use of Magic Office