she couldn't hide them forever though. they might comeback at the same house to look for then which wasn't safe at all. she couldn't stay any longer.

the girl specially requested that she gets a new apartment closer to her school for college. the reason was half true and half a lie as well though.

it was mainly for the safety of the boys.

thankfully, they agreed.

but not unless hyunjin, her brother, moves in with her too.

4 months later...

"congratulations hwang daeun!"

her friends and family cheer as the girl proudly steps on the stage to accept her graduation diploma and certificate. she shakes the principal's hand before bowing to the audience.

all of them were there. her parents, hyunjin, and the boys too. felix and her were in the same class so they graduated together.

once the ceremony ended, daeun runs to her family and engulfs them in a warm hug. "congrats daeun!" her father says and pats her back.

"thank you!" the said girl smiled widely and turns to her friends.

"grouphug!!!" jeongin yells and yanks felix into their hug.

💙📦

the siblings finally head home to their new shared apartment after the graduation event daeun had. the second she entered the house, the girl didn't even bother to freshen up and ran straight to her room, excited to share the big news she has.

"i'm back guys!"

all of the tiny humans running around her room stopped and look to the door to see the girl.

"daeun!" they all scream as they ran towards her with their tiny legs. multiple greets can be heard from all 21 boys as they were excited she was finally back home.

donghyuck and chenle were the first ones to reach daeun as they jump up her lap, raising their arms so that they can be carried by her. daeun chuckles and picks up the two cute boys and placing them on her shoulder.

it was a usual hangout day for the boys as they chill inside their tiny house daeun made for them. and in addition to their home, daeun even added a slide to the pool which made the whole thing even more cooler!

"i finally graduated today guys!" she announces happily to them and they immediately erupt into pits of cheerful remarks and claps.

she shows them her certificate and kun immediately started to read it. "wow, this is really cool! i've never seen one of these before!"

they chat together for a little bit, just informing each other on how their day went when daeun suddenly remembered something.

"oh yeah guys! i was thinking if y'all are okay with hyunjin finding out who you all are? i'm kinda tired hiding you guys from him when he lives with us almost everyday. plus, its been almost half a year and he still doesn't know!"