25 🛏

"renjun!!"

yangyang screamed in pure joy as he ran to the other boy, immediately engulfing him in a bone crushing hug. he thought he was alone, yet renjun was able to hide safely before he got caught by the men who came.

after a few moments of savoring eachother's presence, yangyang pulled away. "i can't believe you're still here! how did you hide from them?" he asked, still in shock afer seeing his friend left behind.

"i wasn't the only one hiding. i managed to wake up minutes before they came and yelled really loudly for the others to hide. i don't know who succeded but i am sure that me and jaehyun managed to hide safely."

the other widened his eyes at the mention of another name. "jaehyun?! where is he?"

as if on que, the said male came out of behind a house and approached the two. "i'm here! i heard renjun's shouts since our houses was just beside each other and hid under my bed and covered myself with blankets so that they wont see me. cool right?" he smiled.

before yangyang could even say any reply to jaehyun, another shout had interrupted them.

"hey we're here too!"

all three males looked to where it came from and yangyang swears he was about to cry.

"chenle!!" renjun screamed and ran past jaehyun to hug the younger one.

coming from behind chenle were jisung, donghyuck and hendery.

yangyang and jaehyun engulfed the other boys in a hug, they really didn't expect to see them. yangyang thought he would be all alone if it wasn't for renjun.

donghyuck's, jisung's and chenle's individual houses were placed right next to each other in a row. donghyuck managed to wake up immediately after hearing renjun's loud yell and went to jisung's house right away to wake him up. chenle was next after. donghyuck was supposed to get johnny as well but they didn't have enough time as the men had already arrived. he had no choice but to drag the two youngest up a branch and hide there.

as for hendery, he had a secret compartment in his house that he could fit in. his house was the farthest to the men there so he had time to hide before the men got to check his house.

the boy waited for them to leave before looking out to check the others when he spotted donghyuck and the other two on a branch. he was thankful that he wasn't alone and immediately went to them after it was all clear.

after they had reunited, the seven boys sat in a circle.

"so what do we do now? we obviously can't get them all ourselves because we'd be caught too." renjun started.

jaehyun nodded at what the other said, quickl adding something after. "yeah and we certainly can't go to their lab by ourselves. its too far from where we are!"

he said and everyone else agreed. they'd been kidnapped before and certainly know where the lab they were taken in is. they hoped it didn't change locations though.

chenle widened his eyes in realization and spoke up loudly. "we need to find daeun and felix!! they can help us get them back for sure!"

they all cheered, but it stopped when hendery spoke. "but where do we find them though? they could be anywhere!"

yangyang sighed and stood up. "guys, for all we know they could still be around here. i'm sure they didn't go far right?"

"right! and plus daeun wouldn't go back to her house right away so they must've slept somewhere near! we can totally find them!" donghyuck added with a big smile, hope in his heart that they would be able to bring back the others again.

"well what are you waiting for? let's start!"

chenle's arm doesn't have a bandage anymore btw! just to let you guys know ehehe

nct dream is coming back y'all 😭 i cant wait for reload!!! jaemin looks hella hot oof