20 👜

daeun pants heavily as she leans against a street pole. she'd been running for almost 10 minutes and she reached the city. alot of people were looking at her, probably because of the outfit she was wearing.

a beautiful dress, paired with running shoes and her hair dishelved whilr carrying a back pack.

she spots a boba shop and immediately goes inside to rest for a little. daeun takes the table at the very back to be hidden.

the girl zips open her bag and spots all 18 boys dizzy and some even passed out. she sighs and takes out jisung who's head was spinning, probably because of all the movement in the bag while she was running away.

"are you okay jisung?" she asks the boy softly, patting his head to ease the pain.

the young boy nods slowly, pain slowly fading.

she looks at the other guys worriedly. "i'm sorry guys. i hope you're okay."

daeun places jisung back down in the bag and reaches for her phone, desperately trying to get help.

dialing felix...

"daeun! what's up?"

"felix..i need your h-help.."

"woah, you sound like you just ran 10 miles. what's wrong?"

"no time for jokes lix! pick me up at xxxxx i'll tell you everything. please hurry."

"okay i'll be on my way."

ok i know this is a bit late and im sorry 😔 wattpad wont cooperate w me idk why 😭