Her eyes shivered hearing those words, tears pooled her hazel orbs. Hearing those words is dream of thousands of girls but when she heard it, it doesn't felt like he is asking for her consent but announcing the decision. She wanted to run away, far from this suffocation and fake smiles.It wasn't just her who cried hearing those words but her mother who knows what she is putting her daughter into, after all she is her mother.Her chachi cried as well cause chachi is not just aunt by the relation but a mother as well, and last but not the least her bestie, her sister, her shahno cried for her sister's happiness, asking Allah for help.A help which Allah needs to grant her sister now, may Allah helps the one who is unaware of eachother but still getting tied in to a beautiful knote.

'Allah, please help me.' Farah thought.

A hand that she felt on her's, made her come out of her shattering world.She look towards her right,

"Say yes farah."Her sister said to her with a reassuring smile.

"You are with me na?" Farah asked her sister with a sudden urge.

"I am always there for you my sis, I'll always protect you." Shahnoor said to her sister with a promising smile.

Farah nodded and closed her eyes, giving permission to her meseries to flow down. Clutching her sister's hand, she said,

"Q-qubool hai. (I do)"

"Kiya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai? (do you accept this marriage?)" Kazi sahab asked for 2nd consent.

'I really love you farah, do you love me too?' Azam's voice ranged in her ears

'You have to do it for me farah, marry him.I promise I won't leave you, I will soon come to take you.' He said last night when they talked for the last time before she becomes someone's wife.

"Qubool hai. (I do)" She said as her lover's face flash in front of her.

"Kiya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai? (do you accept this marriage?)" Kazi sahab asked for last consent.

'You will do it na, for me?' Azam asked last night.

"Qubool hai. (I do)" She said lastly loosing her self and cried while hugging her sister.

"MUBARAK HO! MUBARAK HO! ( CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!)" Everyone congratulated eachother.

Shahzaib's POV :-

We walked inside the badi masjid (mosque) of jaipur.All the mens gathered around me as I sat in the centre.Kazi sahab started the procedure with the name of Allah, than he started asking for my consent,

"Shahzaib Ahmed mirza wald Ahmed akram mirza, Zuber hussain Khan aur rehmat zuber khan apni beti Farah zuber khan ko aapke nikah me de rahe hai, kiya aapko yeh nikah qubool hai? ( Shahzaib ahmed mirza son of Ahmed Akram Mirza, Zuber hussain Khan and Rehmat zuber khan gives their daughter Farah zuber khan in your marriage, do you accept this marriage?)" Kazi sahab asked.

The day I have been waited for, the moment I asked from Allah thousand of times in my prayers is happening right here.I could not ask for anything more than this.

'I'll always shield you from worries and problems.' I thought.

"Qubool hai. (I do)" I said with a big smile dancing on my lips."