7- I wanna go....

Chapter-7 (I wanna go….)

After chatting and Aims continuously bragging about herself and the ‘kool’ things she did. Luke and Allen had also joined them, saying ’this table is more fun than listening to those chicks.’ The moment Allen said that the whole day long Aims made chicken noises when they saw DASH.

Fiona wonderd they have glue stuck to their bodies, they are always together. Which reminded her something that she had to tell Aims, so she told her, “Bye! And I’ll be coming at your place okay?”

AIms nodded and jumped in Alex’s ride; he was continuously staring at Amy until Aims blew the horn and snapped him out of it. Fiona was sure she must be arguing with him the whole way; mostly hitting him with her skates.

Fiona got back home; “How was your day honey?”

“Mom, Hailey and Aims were face to face today and Cindy blew Aims mind out. And oh! Yeah even Allen and Luke joined our table plus Luke was staring at Aims and Ileana at Allen.”

“Maybe it’s high time you need to get a boyfri-” Fiona rushed upstairs and banged her door loud enough for her  mom to hear.

She was sure she must be laughing right now. Fiona hates it; she always tells me to get a guy and hook up with him or something. Sure she is Aims friend but she don’t want to be like her, “Dear, Nichole is here.”

Great that’s the thing I needed the most.

<.>

“So do you mind explaining me why are you talking to Aims?”

“She is my friend Nichole and I will be with whoever I want to.”

“Fiona, I am your friend and I want good things to happen-”

“Exactly Nichole you are my friend not my best friend; Aims is and I can do anything with her, without her or against her and even for her. I am glad you care about me but I don’t want you to rule my life. Now please I have to go.”

“Where?” Fiona didn’t wait to answer that and just left. She was sure mom would handle her since she was listing to our conversation from past two hours.

______

“She what? Fiona I think you should really get her off your back!” Aims shouted through the speaker. while putting on her skates and made a run for the elevator. Aims noticed kids running here and there and doing homework. Some just hanging around. Evening time in Rose Orphanage was the best.

This Orphanage was a house before until he (Ivan) went to the great beyond and Rose turned it into an Orphanage. They never had kids so Rose got a lot of children around the house; the new kids here don’t know Ivan but the older ones like Rita, Chuck, Alex and Aims (not an orphan but a family) knew Ivan and the day he died was not pretty(So as her parents say).

So, Alex, Chuck and Rita went on a hunt; they hunted down all the orphans, the kids working below 18 just to pay their bill.

Even if a kid comes at Rose's door and she doesn’t have room for him/her then she will make one. Nah! Aims is not joking here, she owns a contracting company too.

Aims had already dropped the call with Fiona and made her way to Hails. Aims was beyond excited to see her.

She reached and knocked on the door which was opened by Theo. “Fuck, you have become hotter!” she drooled over his shirtless body and eight packs.

“Yah and you still remain the same.” Clearly amused by her outfit; a black top with skinny jeans.

Smirking he asked, “Still no showing skin eh?”