About The Characters

Start from the beginning

Chica:

Gender: Female
Height: 5'7
Weight: 127
Sexuality: Lesbian
Looks: Yellow hair to her neck, huge red eyes, cute and almost as skinny as Lucifer.
Personality: Kind, nice, emotionally scared of everything, emotional, sweet, and won't get scared of jump scares.
Likes: Lucifer, Dizzy, her family and friends, absolutely loves to be raped by Lucifer, being fucked so hard, rough sex, being bottom, blow jobs, being sexually touched public and private by her girlfriend, screaming for Lucifer to fuck her, cupcakes, and calling Lucifer 'Mommy'.
Dislikes: Scary movies and breaking up with Lucifer. Damn. She is the sex person.

Fritz:

Gender: Male
Height: 5'10
Weight: 122
Sexuality: 99.99% percent gay
Looks: Ginger hair, big green eyes, orange glasses, a human, and completely cute.
Personality: Kind, sweet, easily emotionally angered, and can fix anything.
Likes: Marionette, his family, cars, his friends, his plush, being top, loves giving blow jobs, sex, sexually touching Marionette, Marionette's moans, and scary movies.
Dislikes: People touching Marionette, mistaking him for a girl, being bottom, spicy things, and being teased.

Marionette:

Gender: Male(He is a male. I repeat. A male. HE DOESN'T HAVE EYELASHES!)
Height: 5'1. He's a short nugget.
Weight: 107
Sexuality: Never in his life will be be bi or straight. Never. One thousand percent gay.
Looks: Black hair with white on the bottom to his neck, slanted black eyes, puppet style with white dots in the middle, pale with rosey cheeks, purple lines under his "eyes", cute and adorable, and skinny.
Personality: Kind, sweet, nice, will literally cry for nothing. Best example I can give you is that if he gets lightly tapped, he'll start crying that someone touched him other then Fritz, and can be a little tempered.
Likes: Fritz, his friends and family, being sexually touched by Fritz, being bottom, Fritz taking control, calling him 'Daddy', being pleased by his boyfriend, sex, Fritz being horny, porny, and flirty to him, being fucked, blow jobs, and chocolate.
Dislikes: Being top, being hurt, pretending to be strong when he's not, and being touched by someone he doesn't know.

Toy Freddy:

Gender: Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 103
Sexuality: Gay
Looks: Light brown hair to his neck, soft tail and ears, freckles, rosey cheeks, and light blue eyes.
Personality: Stern, serious most of the time, sometimes fun, and flirty.
Likes: Toy Bonnie, his friends, candy, kids, being top, and being tall.
Dislikes: His family, being teased, tests, school, being in heat, and breaking up with Toy Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie:

Gender: Male
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Light blue hair to his knees, big green eyes, rosey cheeks, and cute.
Personality: Horny, playful, kind, nice and sweet.
Likes: Toy Freddy, his friends and Family, sex, being bottom, sexually touched by his boyfriend, and cookies.
Dislikes: Being burned when he makes cookies, Toy Freddy's family, Toy Freddy being rude to him, and being scared by someone.

Toy Chica:

Gender: Female
Height: 5'10
Weight: 112
Sexuality: Les
Looks: Yellow hair to her neck, pink eyes, I think, rosey cheeks, and some what cute. I'm not a fan of her.
Personality: Kind, nice and sweet. Idk.
Likes: Mangle, her friends, popularity, sex and being a princess to her parents.
Dislikes: Disrespect, Lucifer's tone when she yells, and when Mangle is sad.

Mangle:

Gender: Female. Why do people call her a male?!
Height: 5'9
Weight: 111. 😂
Looks: White hair with pink at the bottom and its to her shoulder blade, a fluffy white tail, her left eye a light orange, and her right eye all black with a white dot in the middle.
Personality: Sweet and kind. Thats it.
Likes: Toy Chica, her friends and family, and love.
Dislikes: Ace, and milk chocolate. Like me. She's not a hateful girl.