After breakfast Ross gave me a house tour. There was this pic of Stormie and Mark of their wedding, Mark looked exactly like Rocky. I'm sorry, Rocky looks exactly like young Mark. And I was wrong, there is not only one floor filled with beds, basement is also filled with beds. And of all kinds. There are king size beds, queen size beds, convertible beds, bunk beds and more which I don't know the names of. There were 3 closets just full of blankets and every single one of them were made by Mamaw, stormie and Rydel and I'm gonna learn this time. We were walking and drinking hot chocolate when I saw a Piano, a withered one I must say. I quickly sat on it.

"Random piano?" Ross asked

"Random piano"I said and he sat beside me. "Does every lynch household has a piano?"

"Well music runs through our family so I guess its a yes. Now come on let's write a song"

"You know I love it when you say this. Cause this is something we never compromise on. We both like it."

"Yup, if I had things on my hand then I would have made us write songs all day on all pianos of the world."

"So cheesy" I playfully hit him on the head.

"Looks like my kids found the old untuned piano" Mamaw sat beside Ross.

"Tuned or untuned, this girl can make a song out of anything mamaw"

"I like your girlfriend son"

"I like her too mamaw. A lot actually" We three had fun singing and playing. Mamaw's voice is so cute.

"Okay fam, time for annual egg hunt." Mark announced. Mark organizes an egg hunt every year where he hides 12 eggs in the forest area of the cabin. Whoever finds maximum eggs gets a extra chocolate bunny. I know stakes are high.

"Everyone ready. So, one, two, three GO"

We all ran like hell to find eggs. Gordy won which I think was the best person to win cause he needs more food than any of us considering he eats way less than a normal human being should.

We all opened our easter baskets which Mark and stormie made for us and started planning for going to church. There was this small church around 5 minutes from the cabin. Although when we reached the church, it was locked. But thankfully Gus brought his football (American) and we made trickshots there.

After getting back home Ross and I started making cookies while others started preparing for bonfire.

"The place is ready" Riker came and took some batter on his finger and licked it.

"Riker wash your hands at least" I said

"Hey anyone up for marshma....ooh cookie batter" Ryland and Gordy entered and had some batter too. One by one whole family collected in the kitchen and started eating the batter.

"I don't think anyone wants cookies today, everyone is just happy with the batter itself"I said washing my hands.

"Ya okay" Ross said and grabbed the mixing bowl and started leaving the kitchen.

"ROSS" I shouted and everybody laughed.

"Okay sorry. Come on guys out of the kitchen and yes we need marshmallows" Ross said and continued making cookies.

"Okay one more" Ratliff dipped his finger once more in the batter and ran outside. Ross and me made cookies and Nessa and Rydel made lasagna. We went outside to the bonfire place. Everybody were eating marshmallows and in few minutes all the plates and bowls were lick cleaned. Gil picked up his guitar which Ross gifted him on his birthday. Since he just started learning, he knew only four chords but we are making him play more and more so he could get used to it. We sang anything on the four chords from Latest pop songs to classic 80s. It was my turn to start a song but I forgot as I was so engrossed in previous one and broke the flow.

Everyone shouted my name in annoyance.

"Sorry guys..."

"Your brain is as short as your height Laur" I heard Ross

"What did you just say?" I asked looking intently at him.

"Oh ow" He ran like he wanted to win a 400 metre race and I ran behind him like I AM gonna win 400 metre race. Despite my best efforts, I still couldn't catch him so I gave up and folded my hands.

"I'm sorry" He back hugged me but it was too late now.

"I hate you"

"I hate you too" He kissed my cheek. We saw rest of the family throwing Marshmallows at each other and we decided that they should throw them in some hot chocolate. We both made classic Laura and Ross hot chocolate for everyone and enjoyed rest of the evening with the whole family. A family that I thought I would never have. This is my family and I am their SONGWRITER.
___________________________________________________________
Hey peeps!
It has been an amazing journey with you guys. I remember I imagined this story on the road in front of my school when my ride was late. I started writing songs that time and it struck me what will happen if I mail one of my songs to a popular singer and this happened. This novel means alot to me cause this made me tell my brother and my friends that I like writing. This novel made me realise that I actually want to be writer. I know it's a million to one chance to ever have that but you can always dream right? Thankyou guys for reading it.
I'll try to..(shit!)
It's harder than I thought. Maybe I'll see you guys at some point again.
Till then
Keep...ahan just be happy and healthy and never stop dreaming.
So for the last time.
Bye!