Yet ...

"Slow and steady now ... " Teddy Bear eased me to the edge, both of his hands holding me for support. The wound in my chest was healing, but the hole still went all the was through to my back.

Safe to say I'm freaking tired man. Regenerating major organs is a surprisingly tiring task!

Who would've known?

That aside, I've fully healed my lungs! So I can talk without sounding like my lungs are being crushed!

"We have to gather everyone into one room so I can do the spell." I may be super pooped, but I have enough energy to teleport all of us!

And if that fact is proven untrue, then I'll just push myself to do the spell! I'm a god so it should be fine!

Teddy Bear looked against the idea of me using a spell. Which is to be expected. I mean, look, I still have a hole in my chest. Who wouldn't be worried? Me. I'm not worried.

Why? I hear you asking.

It's simple, what you ignore doesn't affect you! Papa taught me that one!

"You should rest more, at least till you've fully healed."

"You see, I would do that if we weren't so close to the 10 commandments. At the moment we stand no chance against them. If I were alone, I could take them on easily. But with 8 people to protect? I might as well just show them my neck and get it over with."

Although a bit harsh, I think I got the point across. The first part was a lie. I'd probably get captured if I went up against the commandments alone right now.

The hole in my chest literally being the weight dragging me down.

But Teddy Bear didn't need to know that.

He seemed to give into defeat, helping me to pull myself onto my feet and letting me lean against his shoulder. Teddy Bear wrapped an arm around my waist and grabbed by my hand with his unoccupied one.

If I wasn't so obviously injured, it'd look like he's caring for his pregnant lover.

Haha, like I'll ever do the baby making with anybody! Yeah, totally not ever gonna do that. Unless I was married to them ... which I'm going to probably be with Teddy Bear when this whole war is over.

Baby making with Teddy Bear... my opinion is reserved on that matter for now.

Even though we were slower than a turtle that had a 100 lb weight on it's back, we eventually made it to the common room. For an emergency underground bunker, the place was seriously decked out!

If I my non existent morals and engagement to Teddy Bear weren't a thing, I would've stolen a few things to sell.

"Already got her knocked up? She isn't even completely healed yet Ed."

If only I had the strength to strangle Damien at this current moment in time then he would be dead at my feet already!

Luckily for me, Teddy Bear did!

"Damien I swear by the goddess! I have more manners than you!" The look in his eyes, almost covered up by the cute blush on his face, looked ready to kill.

He probably would've throttled Damien if not for my inability to stand on my own two feet. I'm kinda sad I didn't get to see that though ...

Damien laughed off the threat and relaxed further into the couch, waving his hand nonchalantly in the air like I wasn't ready to cook it over a fire.

I'm hungry ok! And when I'm hungry hands just look extra tasty!

Oh salt and pepper, it sounds like I have a hand fetish! I swear on the rumblies in my tummy I do not have a hand fetish!