Fighting a Stuffed Bear

"Come on Fluffy! I know it hurts but you have to come to your senses!"

Sweet old Teddy Bear aka Edvard tried to reason with Squirt but it proved ineffective in her crazed state.

"You really need to shut up dear! If you still want tongue of your's of course!"

Edvard barley dodged getting stabbed by Squirt. He didn't want to hurt her, that was obvious. But how was he supposed to defend himself?

"Attack her!" Meliodas yelled out.

"Are you sure?!"

"She'll be fine." Meliodas turned to Elizabeth with a smile. "She's face far worse than you! Trust me on that."

Edvard didn't want to take Meliodas's advice but he had no choice. He summoned a hardened barrier around his arms and began fighting back.

Each punch he threw was either dodged gracefully or swiftly parried. Winning the fight seemed impossible as his stamina was drawing low.

"You stopped dancing Teddy Bear ~ ! That's no good, if you stop dancing then I'll have to kill you!"

Squirt manically laughed as she summoned a whip out of thin air. She violently lashed it wide to side and even teased at Edvard's exposed skin.

Meliodas fearfully watched as his daughter tried to kill the new love she had found.

He wasn't going to let it happen again.

"HEY SQUIRT!"

"SHUT IT YOU LIAR!" Squirt threw an unexpected knife at Meliodas. Even he barely had enough time to avoid getting stabbed.

Meliodas still kept a playful look on his face. "Now now Squirt, what did I tell you about throwing knives!"

Squirt didn't answering and just kept throwing knives upon knives at her former father figure.

With Meliodas keeping Squirt busy, Edvard was able to get behind her.

Edvard looked his arms under her's and firmly locked his hands behind her head. Squirt thrashed as hard as she could, but she lacked the cordination to get out of his hold.

"I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LET GO OR YOU'LL BE EATING YOUR OWN ORGANS!"

Even with her threats he held on tight. He wouldn't be able to let go for awhile.

Gloxinia glared at the way his woman was being held. He didn't like it but he would be breaking the tournament rules if he intervened.

"Noren, are you just going to let him hold you like that ~ ?" He thought maybe teasing her would help.

But that option would only end in failure.

"I WANNA STRANGLE HIS NECK BUT I CAN'T MOVE MY HANDS!" Gloxinia smirked at her.

"Then why don't you just dislocate your shoulders! You can pop them right back in place afterwards!"

"ARE YOU STUPID! IF I DID THAT IT'LL HURT MORE!"

Gloxinia sighed and defeat and turned away lover. He just had to have trust in her, he knew that.

So he watched as the Gowther and Escanor reached it's climax.

"I will allow you to atone wit your flesh, for the great sin of playing with other's heart." Escanor summoned his divine axe, Rita, and began forming a small sun at it's tip.

"Challenge accepted!" Gothwer distanced himself from Escanor and prepare his sacred treasure.

Not much time after that had Escanor launced the sun, but it didn't hit Gowther.

It hit Gloxinia and Drol.