Chapter 11

Anna was about ready to kill George. Not only had he taken a picture of her and Fred, he had copies made and sent them to Remus and Molly. Molly sent Anna and Fred Howlers. Meanwhile she had painted George as the perfect angel for informing her of their behavior. While Remus hadn't sent Anna any Howlers, he did sent her a letter stating that she and Fred had to be careful and think about their choices. Needless to say, Anna was left a blushing mess. "I'm going to kill your brother."
"Feel free to." Fred answered. They were sitting on the common room couch, and he was playing with her hair, running his hand through her ginger locks.

Anna hummed as she tried to think of different ways to get back at George for what he had done. But everything that she thought of didn't seem like it would do enough justice. Until...."I think that I have an idea. I know a potion that we can brew that will turn George into a girl for a whole twenty-four hours."

Fred burst out laughing. "That's bloody perfect!" He said, grinning proudly at his girlfriend. "I'm starting to rub off on you." He pretended to wipe away a tear. "I'm so proud of you."
"Oh shush." Anna giggled as she lightly shoved him. "Don't let Molly know how much of an influence that you've been on me. She's mad enough at the both of us right now."
Fred nodded as he continued to run his hand through her hair. "What do we need for the potion?"
"Everything can be found in the student supply pantry."

Fred pouted at her. "But that means that we won't have to sneak into Snape's supply, and that isn't any fun."
Anna rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that once you see the results of the potion,you'll change your mind."
"Write down what you need and I'll go and get it for you love."
'Thanks." Anna ran up to her dorm. Grabbing a piece of parchment, she quickly wrote down everything that she would need before going back down to the common room.
"It isn't a terribly long list, and most of the items are common, like Boom Berry and Asphodel."
"Got it." Fred kissed her before leaving the common room.

Left alone with her thoughts, Anna couldn't help but think about Zachary and the others. Yes, he had been an ass to her, but she still wanted to help them. Or the others anyways. Now that she had seen Zachary's true colors, she didn't think that he really deserved to move on. She wasn't sure if that was petty of her or not, but she couldn't help it. She ran a hand through her hair. What should she do?

About an hour later, Fred arrived with all the ingredients that Anna needed to make the potion. The boys dorm was empty at the moment, and Fred locked the door so that no one could get in. Anna immediately got to work on the potion. She bit her lip, a habit of hers when she was concentrating. Fred smiled as he watched her. She was absolutely beautiful, he didn't know how he had managed to be able to find someone as perfect as her. Yes, she was damaged, she had her demons, but so did everyone else. Her demons, her struggles, they had made her who she was, and Fred wouldn't have it any other way.

Three hours later the potion was completed. Now they just had to find some way to get George to drink it, which might prove to be difficult, as he was probably expecting her to get back at him in some way, so he wouldn't accept anything that she would give him. Angelina, however, was a completely different story. George had become absolutely smitten with her over the past few weeks, he would accept anything that she would give him.

Anna went up to Angelina, explaining about the prank that she and Fred wanted to pull on George, and she asked her if she would help. Anna had expected that she would have to coax Angelina or at the very least bribe her, but Angelina was all for it.
"Sure I'll help. I have a feeling that George had it coming."

At dinner that night, Angelina talked to George, distracting him while Anna put the potion into his drink.She watched as George sipped it. He winced at the taste. "I think that's spoiled or something-" He let out an earpiercing shriek as his body began to change. His chest was getting larger, his hair grew until it reached the small of his back. He had a rather nice ass too, and Anna and Fred burst into fits of giggles as George ran from the Great Hall, the entire Hall laughing at him.
"Nice bosom Weasley!" Blaise called after him, grinning at Anna, who sent him a wink. He knew that she was at least somewhat responsible for what had happened. Not that he was complaining. They could all use a little entertainment every now and then.

For the next week, George refused to talk to either Fred or Anna, but Fred didn't mind. The prick had it coming to him. Maybe now George would think twice about taking their picture while they were enjoying an intimate moment. But after he had stopped being angry at them, George laughed about it too. "Even I don't know how to make that potion. You'll have to show me how to make that Anna so that I can use it on Malfoy."
"Gladly." Anna responded with a grin. Thankfully George hadn't been super mad about it,and eventually he was able to laugh about it like everyone else.  He was like a brother to Anna, just as much as Cedric was. Was George annoying sometimes and an absolute prick? Absolutely. But Anna knew that no matter how annoying that he could get, she wouldn't trade him for anything.