[36] earth.

Moon Colonies News: Leaders of Jupiter's moons will meet with the Prime Minister of The League (Antwan Volo) to discuss matters concerning the moons and find solutions. This comes after moon residents filed complaints about feeling neglected by The League and Jupiter's government while those on the planet had their demands met.

After Earth became inhabitable, most of its countries and continents perished, leaving behind four continents: Oceania, Africa, Europe, and Asia, and five countries: Australand, South African Alliance, East African Society, European Coalition, and...

After Earth became inhabitable, most of its countries and continents perished, leaving behind four continents: Oceania, Africa, Europe, and Asia, and five countries: Australand, South African Alliance, East African Society, European Coalition, and Communion Asia.

Wolf hadn't been on Earth in over a year. The last time he was there, he went after Bruce Yemy in Australand—a union between Australia and New Zealand. Bruce had stolen his grandfather's ashes after the old man took him off his will. He ordered his family to include him or he would dump the ashes in the Pacific Ocean. Wolf had caught Bruce and saved the ashes. The Yemy Clan ended up forgiving Bruce for his actions and welcomed him back into the fold.

The Great Swinger entered Earth's atmosphere. What was once a blue sky filled with birds and clouds, was now brown and yellow. Its airspace brought dread to its viewers.

The Forgotten Nuns had done this, and no one knew about it. Wolf chuckled. And humans blamed each other for what had happened to Earth.

The spacecraft flew over the Indian Ocean; the clear water showed fish swimming in its depths. Scientists discovered new aquatic animals each week, but there were no merpeople on the planet. They claimed there were many dangerous creatures in the oceans for them to live safely.

Tanzanite City came into view. It was one of two cities in East African Society—the other being Kenyan City. They had aligned after losing more than half their populations. The Rocketeers and Wolf would stay there for the night before heading to Deadland Egypt in the morning.

A dome-shaped force field enclosed the city like a cup, while a large metallic wall surrounded it, protecting the residents from mutated animals, plants, and The Infected—mutated humans.

The Great Swinger arrived at the Tanzanite Dock. An empty landing bay's arms connected to the spacecraft before guiding it onto the platform.

"Come on, I suppose," Bentlee said. She wore a red sweatshirt dress, carrying two bags with the tips of swords, axes, and machetes poking out.

Wolf gulped. Mages wielded weapons that imitated nature's elements. What element did Bentlee control? Following her out of the spacecraft, a transparent tube protruded from one of the dock's doors, connecting to The Great Swinger.

Zorro and Chichi walked in front of them, each holding a briefcase. Beside them was a synth carrying two suitcases. Wolf had a single duffel bag with only his clothes. He looked underprepared compared to the others.

"Wolfie," Lola called from behind him, carrying a black suitcase. When she got close, she stopped to catch her breath. "Like, I looked for you everywhere. I didn't, like, see you."