[35] the rocketeers.

Planetary News: It will be one thousand and six years since Marie Clare sought her freedom and led to the liberation of all machines. Pluto plans on continuing their annual ceremony honoring her even with what's going on in the system. When asked to comment, Governor Miracle Diracle said she wasn't worried about Cleopatra since her hatred was towards trophy hunters and Martians.

 When asked to comment, Governor Miracle Diracle said she wasn't worried about Cleopatra since her hatred was towards trophy hunters and Martians

"Zorro Blackwater, aka The Gentleman, used to be a bandit before becoming a thief. Born and raised in Calabasas, Titan—Saturn's moon—he had robbed trains and spacecrafts by age ten. By twenty-one, he had formed Gang Rat—one of the top gangs on the moon. As he grew older, he got bored with living the same lifestyle. So, he retired from Gang Rat and planned on leaving Titan. But when the Titan Communist Party—leaders of the moon—found out, they had other ideas. They banished Zorro and branded him an outlaw. He accepted his fate without question."

Wolf stared at The Gentleman while coming to terms with what Wednesday had told him. Zorro had introduced himself as The Gentleman, so the coyote would call him that.

"Doth thee has't an answer for me?" The Gentleman sat across from Wolf with a metallic square table between them. He had removed his cape and jacket, remaining with a vest and pants, revealing his silver cybernetic right arm.

Wolf had left Pervy Pete at the stadium while he and The Gentleman went to the latter's spacecraft, The Great Swinger. It was a violet cruiser with a catshark-like shape and twice the size of The Anastasia. Machines made up most of its crew, focusing on maintaining and protecting the craft while The Gentleman and his partners were out on a job.

"I accept," Wolf said.

The Gentleman had offered Wolf one hundred thousand credits to help him find his team member who had gone to Deadland Egypt to raid the Tomb of Khufu and hadn't reported back.

The Gentleman raised the glass of beer in his hand. "Excellent," he said before drinking half of it. He placed the glass on the table, wiped the foam from his top lip, and ate his burgers and fries.

Wolf had ordered ramen noodles and an "R2 Energy Drink" which had Riley Runtown's face on it. When he finished eating the ramen, he took a sip of the drink. It tasted like breast milk. How did he know? Well... it was a story for another time.

"Gentle, we're 'ome," a female voice said from behind Wolf.

The Gentleman looked up from his paper plate and smiled.

Wolf turned and saw three women heading their way. He gasped upon noticing the redbone on the left with a silver pixie haircut, wearing a denim shirt, white shorts, and black sneakers. A redbone was a light-skinned woman with red undertones in her hair and skin. The red undertones were common among women on Io, Jupiter's moon. While Yellowbones were from Callisto.

He placed his hand on his chest, his heart thumping against his ribcage. "Lola?" Wolf said, not believing his eyes. Lola was the witch Wolf had slept with and neglected to tell Rainbow.