Tea?🍵

You get out of the bath feeling fresher. You put a towel around your body and went to get dressed. You dressed up in some comfortable pjs along with a pair of bunny slippers, that you got from Charlie on your last birthday. You than took a sit on your vanity and started to brush your hair. You hummed a sweet tone when you suddenly heard a knock on the door, you get up from your sit to open it. As soon as you did, Nifty showed up smiling carrying a grey tray. "Hi Miss!". You gave her a warm smile and gestured her to get in. "Whatcha got there?", you asked her. "Oh! Charlie just told me to give a cup of Green Tea, she said you like to drink some before bed", she responded handing over the cup, you gladly take it and took a sip of your warm drink. "Thanks Niffty", you say taking another sip. "No problem Miss Y/n!", she replied heading out.

Your POV
As I went to lay on my bed, I placed the tea on my side table. I lay down on my back as I stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today, so I decided to write in my journal. Yes I sneaked a journal down here and there's nothing wrong with that! Anyways here we go...

Dear Me,
Today wasn't all bad, I guess. I do quite miss being in the comfort of my home back in heaven, but right now, all I need to do is stay here. I feel so useless, I should be up there helping...I THE QUEEN! I SHOULD at least help. But I guess angels still think I'm a weak little princess. But anyways...the encounters with Angel...His face is stuck in my mind. Also Alastor...his warmth every time he puts me against him...I guess it's just feels like home. A lot of the demons here are pretty okay, they might swear a lot but their still pretty fine.

Signing out~Y/n

I shut my journal and laid on my side. I felt my body slowly relaxing and I slowly drifted to sleep.

So sorry for the long wait!
But at least it's out now! Anyways hope you enjoyed! Thank you guys all for the reads, votes and the nice comments!😊 Anyways cya guys in the next chapter!

Word count: 406