|)amn Y()u...😏

You wake up rubbing your eyes. You stretched and yawned. It was about time to wake up but you just stay still on your bed. You look up the ceiling sighing. Why did I hope for it to be a dream? You eventually got up and stumble to your closet. Your room was quite different. The white and golden colours were instead replaced by dark, dim colours like red and black. You signed and started to get dress in matching suit as Charlie. But instead of red of course, it was instead white with golden buttons. You just leave your hair down and started to walk downstairs.

You look around to see if anyone's awake. You realised it was to early so you decided to head back up to sleep again, you turn to the stairs but instead you went face plant on something...fluffy?! You look up to see a grinning Angel Dust. You step back to give him personal space, but only to be pulled back again. He bent down to your height, putting his non-existence nose against yours. Your face felt so warm and butterflies started to fly around your stomach. "A-angel?", you manage to stammer. He pulled back seeing how red you are. He smiled and walked off saying "Your cute Toots". You rub your cheek and tried to get a hold of yourself.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter! But this is like your encounter with Angel. Next chapter will be Alastor . But I think I might do Husk as a friend, cuz he'll be like giving y/n some advise or like be her dad or something. I will do Vaggie and Nifty but like for friends only. Anyways...TBC!

Word count-285