The Coranation🎉P1

No ones POV
*Knock Knock* Princess! Open up the door! You groan in tiredness and started to get up. You open the door to see two maids smiling at you, they were both holding up a white coloured dress, one of them was caring a black box that looked like a make up kit. All of a sudden lightning struck through your head making you remember something , it's my Coronation? ITS MY CORONATION!!, SHOOT! You thought. "C-come in!", you stammered, gesturing the two angels to go into your room. They smiled and walked in, Leaving you in thought.

Your POV
How embarrassing! I can't believe I forgot the most important day of my afterlife! The two maids suddenly held me by the wrist and dragged me into my closet, they yanked me in my chair and they both started to put make up on me. I couldn't help but think of what will happen next, What if the Great Archangels don't like me? What if they think I'm not worthy enough to sit on the throne? W-what if I don't become Queen?! Billions of questions started to swirl around my head. I hope Charlie is doing better than me...

In Hell
Y/n wasn't the only one who was nervous about their important day. Charlie was nervous too...

Charlie's POV
I shouldn't be here! I should be working at the hotel! "Charlie how ya feeling hun?",A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see Vaggie giving me a sweet but worried smile. "Just a bit nervous!", I gave her quivering smile. "Everything's going to be alright! Don't worry Charlie!", she held my hand up to her face and gave me a reassuring smile. I just hope y/n is doing better than me...

Back to your POV
"They're you go your highness, you look so beautiful!". I thanked the maids for doing such an exquisite job on my make up and they both ran off to fix up my dress. I looked in my mirror to practise my smile. Ahrgh..Maybe this one? Nah to wide! Ahhh...Nope! To small. Princess? I turned around to see the most beautiful gown. It was of course white, but with a golden corset. It had golden tips along the bottom and front, it was just beautiful! The two kind maids helped me get in the dress and helped me tighten my corset. One of them tied up my silky, h/c hair into a bun, leaving a bit of hair on the side. Once again I looked at the mirror and smiled, Now that's the smile I want! "I'm ready!", I said to the maids. They both chuckled and smiled at me, I smiled back and started walking out the door.

How your dress looks like.

It's actually a wedding dress but like

It's actually a wedding dress but like...WhO cArEs!? You can change it if ya want. Anyways, this is it for this chapter! Hope ya enjoyed...and STAY TUNED....!!!

Word count: 500