"Okay, Mom. Time to go"

Sujin walked her Mom to the front door. Mina's parents are already waiting for Mina.

Mina hugs her daughter once again.

"Mom, please be happy. Okay? Do everything to make you happy. You deserve that"

"I will" Mina nods to her daughter and hugs her tight.

Sujin hugged her grandparents too.

"Bye Sujin! Be nice" Sujin wave her goodbye to the elders.

Mina has a very heavy heart looking at her daughter. Mina frowned and smiled while waving to her daughter.

Mina and her parents go back to the car. Her parents will drive to the hotel.

Her parents learn that she needs some time alone, she just sends her daughter miles away from home.

Mina was quiet, sitting at the back, looking at the outside.

"Now I can feel you guys when you both had to send me away to a foreign country, alone. Well it was my decision tho"

Mina's mom smiles to herself.

"It hurts being away from my daughter, it's only been 20 minutes tho" Mina shed tears.

"Mina-ya, everything will be worth it in the end. It was the hardest time for us. You were only 16 at that time. Then we needed to send your brother away about the same time as well for College. It was the hardest time being miles away from you guys. But I have never regretted allowing you guys to chase the dreams. I do. We're so proud of the both of you. And you will say the same thing as us, years after this. Sujin will be alright"

Mina's Dad talked to her while driving.

Mina could only feel a little blue, but honestly, she's so proud of her daughter.

They arrive at the hotel. Mina's dad helped her to move the suitcases.

"Well, enjoy Seattle, my daughter. Don't be sad. Find your happiness, okay?" Mina's mom said to her.

"We will pick you up Tuesday morning for your flight okay?"

Mina nods to them.

The parents both then hug Mina.

"No matter how old you are, you'll always be our precious little daughter Mina. You can talk to us any time you want, okay? We love you so much. You'll be alright"

Mina nods and wipes her tears.

Mina smiles at them.

"See you guys on Tuesday, then"

Her parents nod to her.

Mina checks herself in. She somehow remembers that she would meet Chaeyoung after dropping her daughter off. The thoughts bring her to laugh a little tho. And then she goes to the lobby again. She kind of looks forward to it. She can't be alone at times like this.

Mina then looked at the front door where Chaeyoung came to the lobby. Looking confused and searching for Mina, she guessed. Chaeyoung is still a small human being to Mina. She wears comfortable torn jeans and a loose T-shirt and her blue Vans sneakers. She tied up her medium length hair and she wore her glasses. It's been a long time since Mina saw her with glasses. She looks so comfortable as she plays with the keys and searches for Mina. Mina also comes with her comfortable clothes with her oversize pullover and her black pants with her Nike Cortez. She let her long hair down and brought a small bag with her.

Finally, Chaeyoung met Mina's eyes. Chaeyoung goes for her excitedly. Mina smiles looking at her.

"Ready?" Chaeyoung ask.