Chapter 19

It's unedited like always but it is something. I'm trying. When I get votes and comments it really boosts my motivation to write this book. I love getting feedback. Sorry for all the mistakes. Now on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sergio was more than pissed once he was informed of the situation involving Rico. Upon being told about the events that took place in the Kingdom he nearly blew a gasket. Bridget and I were waiting for smoke to start coming out of his ears.

"Next time I see that asshole I will do more than break his damn nose. He's going to be lucky if he can blink correctly." Nina and I were both slightly torn at Sergio's words.

We of course we beyond pissed off ,but then again we didn't exactly want harm done to our mate. Well at least not by someone else.

Sine I was able to check off the first and most important thing in my to do list I moved on to the second. It was imperative that I speak with the three witch sisters. Ideas had begun to form in my head about how they could be of service. I went into the first level of the basement where they were being kept.

"Yes. So I have already made arrangements for the two of you to be enrolled there. Janet will be enrolled in one of our elementary schools. They are pack run so it shouldn't be a problem. If you do experience any problems let me know immediately and I will deal with it myself. Any questions?"

"My main question is where we will be staying. I mean it's not bad here or anything, but um it's dark and-"

"There are two available guest rooms. They share an adjoining bathroom. You shall stay there. There is a queen size bed in each."

They thanked me and we all discussed some of the roles they would be required to fill. After that we went upstairs to talk with Bridget and Sergio.

The pair of siblings notified their parents so a thorough evaluation could be done. Seeing as the three girls would be stay with me I called Brianna over to help them go shopping for everything they would be needing.

Once Brianna and the three witches left I went to go find Leala. She was home with Leya so I was able to knock out six birds with one stone.

Everyone was pissed about the events that took place in the Kingdom and with Rico, but astonished about the witches. My main reason for going to the Walker's house was to tell them all about my plan for Leala. It wouldn't work forever, but if Leala went for it then it would definitely postpone things for a while.

I had offered Leala the Heat room in the basement before I left. With my new plan she would have to stay down there for a few days of the Heat. That of course was only going to happen if she agreed. We wouldn't let her out or let Ozzie in. Once the door is shut there is no opening it from the inside. In other words our main problem would be keeping Ozzie away.

It wouldn't be horrible if Leala and Ozzie were to mate but it may cause complications further down the timeline of events to come. That accompanied with the possibility of Leala not being ready or wanting to mate yet. Thanks to me she and the other girls weren't able to really live their lives to the full extent.

I had been kicking myself for that even though they repeatedly told me that it was alright- even though we all know it isn't- since I had no control over it. In my mind I could've done things better to prevent what happened.

I wish I could go back, but I can't. So I'm trying to make up for the lost time now. Maybe by locking Leala away until she's ready I can start to make up for the time I cost her.

Leala surprisingly agreed with the idea I pitched. To make sure things went according to plan her siblings would guard the Heat room. Her brothers wouldn't be effected by the Heat pull since they're related so it seemed like a better option than having some of the pack enforcers guard the room. If by the fourth day Leala was still wanting to get out we would release her. Until that point we were advised by Leala not to let her out or Ozzie in.