CHAT NO.3

I'm now in our room waiting for the lecturer,my classmates are here and complete.Full of noises.

After minutes,miss enters inside then they sit properly.

"Okay class,pls stand up and make a line boys and girls...we have a visitors,so pls be behave!" she said and we quitely stand up then we make a line as she said.

When we were walking,there is other sections that are walking too..

'What is it this time?..' You thought.

You feel the cold air enters your nose, so you take out your black smiling mask and put it on.

Your line stop infront of the stage and you saw some staffs and bodyguard around,the students begun to murmur.

"Why there is so many staffs?"

"Bodygaurds too!"

"Is this a program??"

"I guess,i think it's not even an announcement."

"You think that it's too much that it's just a announcement??"

"Yeah,so it's not a announcement."

After minutes of noice,finally the student president comes out!

'Finally..' you thought.

"Good morning guys!!today will be our lucky day! YES,Y-E-S!! We know that there is a visitors,and they are not just visitors! You guys will not gonna believe this,i met them backstage and they are so freakingly handsome—"

"Ehem." our school dean.

"Why can't she just straight to the point?" you mumble.

"So as i said,pls welcome..."

"BTS!!!!"

"WHATT?!!!!"

"OMMYYGOSSHH!!!!!"

"BTSS!!!"

"IS THIS FOR REAL?!!!"

"O-M-G!!!"

"KYAAHHHH!!!"

"WHOOOO!!!BTS!!"

"JUNGKOOKIEEEEE!!!!"

"JIMINIEEEE!!!!"

"YOONGIII MY BABYYYY!!"

"NAMJOONNNN!!!"

"J-HOPE YOUR SO HOTTT!!!!"

"JIIINNN I LOVE YOUU!!!"

"OMYGODDD TAEHYUNGGG!!!"

"AAAAHHH THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!!!!"

"THIS IS SO AMAZINGGGG!!!"

"WHAAAAA!!!!"

You close your eyes for a seconds for calming yourself,and look at them one by one!!

Your heart beats faster after knowing that they are the visitors!!

"This is bbbb!!!!llllsshhh????tttt.." you gritted under your breath.

"Hello we are BTS!" they said,and the students starts to yell...but mostly the fangirls.

"Goodmorning,do you guys have your breakfast?" namjoon question.

"YEEEAAHHH!!!"

"Breakfast is important,so don't skip!" then he pass it to yoongi.

"Is any bullies here?if yes you can go straight to the dean."said yoongi,then they laugh.

Then he pass it to j-hope "Hello! I hope you guys study and learn well!" then he pass it to jin.

"Hi,students needs to be clean and presentable of your school,remember that you guys are the representative of your great school." he said and pass it to jimin.

"Students needs to be strong,so you can gain energy take care of your body." he said and pass to taehyung.

'What are they saying?is that a tip for us??we are not that dumb to not to do that!' you sarcastically thought and a smirk forms to your lips.

"Hi classmates,be good to your parents cause they are giving you strength for studying in your school.Be respectful and thoughtful god bless you all!" he smilez and pass it to jungkook.

"Aishh,visiting a school reminds me of my high school days...studying is really fun but for me when it comes to math,i really don't like it.But look at me,i graduated and passed that math without doing nothing!.."

And the students laugh.

"But don't do what i did,even i'm now an idol it doesn't mean that i'm smart like others...i still haven't learn some from the math,thats why every time i compute,it's hard for me to do.I even read my fourthyear notes and i don't understand any of it,so for your selves pls study hard and understand everything.So see you in your classrooms!"

He said and pass the to the student president..

"Pls end this,my feet is numb.." you said.

"Do you guys learn from them?if yes...put it in your mind and don't forget it okay?don't do fangirl only,study is important!" she said.

"YEAAH,FOR MY BABIEEESSS!!!" a girl shouts,then all of them laugh also them BTS.

"So as jungkook said they will see us in our classrooms,so better show them how you study...okay see you bts!" and they wave to the students while going back to the back stage.

"We can now go back to our classrooms nice and quitely okay?" she said and we walk back again to our classrooms.

While i was walking,i hear some other girls talks about them,BTS,for visiting our classrooms one by one.

"Omygosh,i need to check my make-up!"

"Omg,me too!"

"I hope jimin will notice me,hihihi!"

"Ugh! They are so handsome!"

"I know right!"

"The maknae line is so damn hot!"

"The hyungline is so manly like,omygosh!"

They talk about like that so i roll my eyes and walks faster,i know to yourself that they are handsome and hot...but your not drooling like a sick dog to them,like your not a fan but you like them???envy them??

You're finally inside your room and the teacher notice you, "Miss Y/N,why are you wearing a mask inside?" she ask.

You sigh "The cold air outside is drowning me,miss." you answer,and go back to your seat.

After your classmates are now settle,the other girls in your room is doing some make up and curling their bangs!

"What are they doing?is this a parlor?" you said and takes off your mask.

"Aishh,i knew this would happen.." your male classmate beside you said.

"Girls! Pls stop that,we will gonna start the class!" miss angrily said,and the girls quitely drop and hide their stuffs inside their bags.

"After the lesson we will have a quiz,one up to 45!" miss said.

"Aawww!!" they said.

"I'll forgive you so the passing score is 37,that's the lowest passing score i give than before! So better have high scores!" miss scolded and she finally started to teach a lesson,and you carefully listen.

'I hope they will not notice this..' you thought,and takes a glance to your long thumb-nails with glittering red polished.