CHAT NO.2

It's now sunday,after deciding a day if you will work to them...you choose not,even it's worth 1 million won to help your parents,you could just take a job after your education!

It's about the sun to set so you turn on your computer and put on your headphone,so that yarah won't bother you.

You open the shortcut of their groupchat and none of them are online,you scroll up a little but it takes time to make it to your last conversation.

The gc was full of topic about you working for them,and talks about consequences and good cause.

And they thought of how'd you look like in person..

You can't take no more to wait for them so you finally type on your keyboard.

BTS GROUP CHAT 🔵     📞    🎦     🔎

                                                                                    :Y/N

Hi,I'm back...i decided not to work to you guys,even though it's worth 1 million won..i can save some money myself,sorry...

You wait a little more for them to respond,so you play music from youtube...your music was blasted so you feel like your in the concert.

You play 'Good thing' by zedd and kehlani..

And in the middle of bass boosted music,a call of ringtone interrupts!!

'who the hell is this?!!' you thought.

You look at the tab of groupchat and saw namjoon's  name!!

So you quickly make a way to change your voice!

Then you accept the call..

'Dafuq is wrong with you now??!'  you thought.

NAMJOON:
Hello?vixen??

:Y/N
Yes,this is the one and only vixen..

NAMJOON:
why is your voice so deep??

:Y/N
That's just a filter,why did you call suddenly?

NAMJOON:
Is your answer really a 'no'?maybe you can change your mind?i mean decide again??

:Y/N
So...that's the reason why you freaking interupts me in the middle of music i'm listening?

NAMJOON:
Sorry i didn't know..

:Y/N
You can just chat me first,before making a call dude!

NAMJOON:
Sorry,so can you decide again??

:Y/N
Look,let me ask you first..

NAMJOON:
What is it?

:Y/N
Is this your brain mister namjoon?

NAMJOON:
Ofcourse not,i have my own IQ..

You went speechless for a sec when he said it,you smirk and scoffs in his answer..

'He got me there..' you irritately thought.