The End of Us

GERARD'S P.O.V (CONTINUED)

He was rushed to hospital.

I sat in the ambulance. Franks dad was in the ambulance car behind.

Everything was in slow motion. I couldn't think straight. I was just thinking the worst, but then thinking about the good times.

The sirens started to go quiet. Everything was still moving but it was all silent in my head.

FLASH BACK

"Gerard!"

Frank shouted for me from the bedroom.

I ran up my stairs. Frank was round mine for once. I used to share a room with Mikey when I was younger.

I'm sort of glad we sepratred, only because I now get a room to spend time with Frank. I did love spending a room with him though, we used to create games when we were younger, I always promised I'd look after him.

I opened the bedroom door, Frank was in a bit of a tangle. He had been caught by some posters falling off my wall.

I rushed to help stick them back up. Frank was small you see he couldn't reach where the top ones fell from.

I sat back onto my bed. Frank sat beside me. He put his hand on my knee. I held it.

He leaned in for a kiss. Our-

END OF FLASH BACK

I was interrupted by a high pitched beeping sound. I came back to earth and saw the crew gathering around Frank.

I got up and half ran forward. One of the men in the back held me back, he used all his strength to stop me from getting to him. I used all of my strength trying harder an harder. He was too strong.

We reached the hospital. They rushed him into A and E.

They took him through two big white double doors. I was told to stop. I wasn't aloud in.

I saw everything though.

They put him onto the bed wired him up. Put an oxygen mask over him.

Getting the shock pad things out. Trying to help him survive.

Tears ran down my cheeks and landed on the toes of my shoes.

They charged. They shocked him. They charged. They shocked him again. Again. Again, and again.

Then, there was a rhythm. He was alive!

I could see everything.

Everything was in slow motion.

He was ok.

Everyone was still rushing about though.

Trying to help him.

I sat down on the chairs outside the door.

The chairs were cold, hard and not very comfortable.

I couldn't think straight. I almost lost Frank. My first love. My first boyfriend.

Franks dad came and sat next to me.

We said nothing.

2 hours past.

Frank was still in there unconscious.

Suddenly I saw people running into the room. The look of fear, shock and worry filled all if there faces.

I darted up. I got out of the seat. Walked up to the window.

It was Frank.

I could here the monitor. That same noise as it was in the ambulance.

I screamed,

"Frank no!"

I ran though the big white double doors that Frank had been taken into two hours ago. I heard his dad run in behind me.

I screamed his name. Nurses ran towards me trying to get me out, making sure I don't go anywhere near Frank. I could hear doctors shouting telling someone to get me out.

Four nurses and Franks dad all had a grasp on me. I was using all my strength to get to him. I needed to see him. I needed to save him.

Finally they got me out. They shoved me back onto the hard, cold seat, which I had previously sat on before.

16:43pm 3rd November, Frank died.