Fear And The Start To A Worry

I ran up the stairs behind my dad. My heart racing. Everything was in slow motion.

What had happened?!

We came to the front door. He pointed at the door mat.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a little stray dog.

My dad hated dogs. He had a fear of them and this 'big' situation was because of a small puppy.

I love dogs!! I think they are an amazing animal to have. If my dad wasn't so scared of them I would've asked if I could've kept it.

I didn't. I couldn't it had a collar on. It had an owner, so I phoned the number and later on the she came to retrieve her dog.

It was quite sweet actually seeing two reunite.

Anyway, I went back down to the basement.

Mikey and Gerard were already stoned and off their heads.

Mikey had fallen asleep on the sofa down there.

Gerard was walking around like a fairy. The table had been knocked over.

My stash was on that table!! I ran down the remaining stairs.

I picked up the table and lifted my box slowly.

My coke had been spilt everywhere. We had smoked all the weed and all the heroine had been gone for a few days now.

I swore and swore.

Gerard came up behind me and murmured,

"You don't need that. You've got me"

He was flinging his arms back and forth like a fairy. I couldn't resist he was so adorable and innocent.

I got up threw my box onto the table and said,

"You know what Geebear? You're right. It might take some time but, you're right."

I held him towards me and kissed him.

His lips pressed again mine. It was perfect. Oh gosh his lips were so soft!!! And....slightly....slimy?! But I didn't mind that. It was just so perfect.

After a bit his tongue pressed against my lips and wanted entry. I let him in and what was a kiss turned into a passionate make out.

As we were making out he held me tight. He turned me round and pushed me up against a wall.

It couldn't be any more perfect. I could kiss him all day every day.

I was really getting into it. Tongue against tongue the occasional teeth colliding. Then someone shouted,

"Get a room!"

I opened my eyes a turned my head slightly toward the person shouting, stopped kissing Gerard, but not parting lips.
Mikey had awoken and saw us kissing.

I blushed and as our lips parted Gerard let go of me.

Mikey sat up rubbing his head.

"What time is it"

He said searching for his phone.

I looked at my watch and said,

"10:00pm"

Gerard shouted,

"SHIT!! We've gotta go come on Mikey"

My face dropped. This was the most fun I've ever had. It was by far the best day of my life. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

Gerard and Mikey gathered their things together. Mikey gave me a hug on his way out and said,

"Nice to meet you man"

I nodded. Gerard gave me a kiss on the cheek and said,

"I will see you in school tomorrow"

I smiled and shut the door behind them.

I ran up the stairs, I plonked my self onto my bed and strangely fell asleep.

The next day was school.

Oh how I hated school.

Today was the first school day of dating Gerard. I wonder what people would say? Would Gerard even want to tell people? I wonder.

I did my usual routine.

I got to school. It looked normal and boring.

I walked up the big brick steps and through the double doors.

I walked to corridor to corridor trying to pass the time.

I saw a few jocks walking my way. I carried on walking but with my head facing the floor.

One purposely bumped into me. He turned and said,

"Got a problem?! Why you bashing me!"

I said,

"I did nothing. It was you"

He came closer to me and spat,

"I fucking did nothing you little gay prick. Stay out of my fucking way before I put you into one of these lockers!"

He came away from me. Spat and my feet and walked off.

Why. Why do they have to spit? For fucks sake.

They called me gay. How'd they know? Maybe they don't. Maybe it's them just trying to be offensive.

I'm so confused.

I needed to find Gerard. We needed to talk. Then and there.