Gerard's a Bit Different

2 months later:

Two months have now past and me and Gerard are happy and. closer than ever. Don't worry I'm still a virgin, we haven't gone that far yet.

I'm so happy around him. Even my dad notices that I change when I'm with him.

*

Today is going to be a great day. It's the beginning of summer break and me and Gee get the house to ourselves tonight!

Through the past months Gerard has been helping me quit. I no longer do coke or heroine.

But we occasionally get high together and we both smoke so it's ok.

I'm happy with what I am. Don't worry he didn't make me change. I wanted to change it was my decision to do so.

Anyway, dad and Gramps are going on a mini vacation in celebration that gramps is ok and that he doesn't have cancer.

I didn't really want to leave Gerard. My dad understood and said I could stay here a long as me and Gerard don't get up to any mischief.

I laughed when he said that.

Gerard stays round my house more than he does at his. Mikey comes round sometimes and we have a laugh.

Also a new friend of Gerard's comes round his name is Ray. He's tall, butch, and has the most coolest fro I've ever seen!

Yeah. Did you just have the same thought?

He was in my nightmare. Yet I had never seen him before now.

It was weird yes. But I can move on.

Tonight was going to be great though. I had Gerard staying over and Ray and Mikey were coming over for a few drinks and to just hang out.

I was up in my room when I heard a knock out the door. I was so excited.

I wanted to scream but I was holding it in.

I jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs.

I reached the front door. I held in my excitement as I opened it.

Standing there was Ray, Mikey and Gerard. I smiled and let them enter.

They all made there way to the front room and sat where they could find a seat to sit in.

I went into the fridge and got a six pack of beer out. I opened a draw and got the bottle opener out of it.

I worked my way over to the lounge and placed the sick pack on the table. I said to them,

"Go on drink up there's plenty more"

They all grabbed a beer.

As they did I just stood there and thought for a moment. That this is all I needed. I have the best friends anyone could ask and the best boyfriend a girl would be jealous for. I didn't need to be popular, because these were my friends. I don't need to change for them I can be me. That's what made me smile, everyday I could think of the new memories we can make together.

I grabbed a beer and sat next to Gerard. He put an arm around me.

Ray said,

"So, Gerard. Are you going to be staying here the hole time Franks dad is gone?"

Gerard nodded whilst taking a sip of his beer.

Mikey said,

"Yeah. He's here more than he is as home"

We all laughed.

"It's true."

I said once the laughter broke.