.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.

Start bij het begin

Frank made a small noise of disagreement, "You never bother me, you know that."

Gerard turned his head to Frank's neck, "Y'sure?"

"Of course. I love when you call me." Frank smiled, bringing Gerard's hand up that had the ring on it and kissing it gently. Gerard of course having forgotten to take the ring off.

Gerard smiled back and pressed light kisses to Frank's jaw, feeling Frank's hands wander down his lower back sending shivers up his spine. Which apparently went completely unnoticed by Frank.

Frank then slowly shifted him so that he was straddling his thighs, the water splashing a bit, making Gerard laugh.

"You want me to wash you or d'you wanna do it?" Frank asked quietly, making Gerard blush lightly.

"Can you please do it?" Gerard asked softly, to which Frank nodded with a smile.

He reached for the citrus body wash Gerard usually used, soon starting to rub it into Gerard's body slowly, making him close his eyes in relaxation. He heard the soft music ring around the bathroom making him feel even more relaxed as he Frank moved his hands from his chest down to his stomach and sides.

Gerard stiffened for a moment when Frank's hands went under water to gently massage his thighs, his eyes opening to face a smiley Frank.

A blush ran across Gerard's face but he tried to not pay it any mind as he traced some of Frank's chest tattoos with his fingers.

"Gee, why're you tensing? Are you uncomfortable?" Frank asked softly after a few moments of Gerard's thighs clenching in some desperate, maybe-just-a-little-bit-idiotic way of keeping himself from getting a boner.

"N-No Frankie, s'not that. You're fine." Gerard rushed out, squeaking as Frank's hand traced the inside of his thighs.

And at this point, not even Gerard's thigh-clenching and thinking of vaginas could stop his boner from making a grand appearance.

He just accepted his face and bit his lip, trying to squirm away from Frank to maybe keep some dignity, because honestly the fact that he was getting turned on during an innocent bath with Frank was ridiculous. But in his defence the music wasn't helping either.

"Babycakes, what's wrong? I though you wanted me to wa—" Frank stopped when he looked down and saw Gerard's semi, a small smile taking over his concerned face.

"Oh." Frank mumbled, pulling Gerard towards him again.

Gerard made a small whiny noise, "Don' look at it, Frankie. Makes me feel more embarrassed."

Frank grinned as he took his hands and ran them up Gerard's chest softly.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think it's really cute how sensitive you are." Frank said, and Gerard shoved his chest lightly as his face turned red.

"I am not sensitive, just... just haven't, y'know, done anything in a while so it did that on its own." Gerard mumbled, knowing that technically it was a lie since it had been around a week since him and Frank had done adult stuff and Frank had proposed. Which maybe wasn't that long but Gerard had gotten used to doing things with Frank more frequently so to him a week was pretty long.

"Uh-huh, sure, baby. Whatever makes sense to you." Frank teased, using the bath water to rinse the body wash on Gerard's torso and shoulders.

"Whatever," Gerard said quietly, "I bet you'd get a boner too if I touched you down there."

Frank laughed, leaning his head against the bathroom wall that was lined with tiles.

"Probably would, babycakes. You are pretty hot, don't think I'd be able to resist." Frank said nonchalantly, grabbed his own body wash from behind him.