Chapter 1: the assignment

After the kishin had been defeated, everything went south. Death city became an almost refugee camp. Helpless victims of new very powerful kishin eggs, pleading protection from the death god living there. 42 inc.; a large corporation at the time; decided to take the situation into their own hands. They knew that in order to deal with this problem, we would need more shinigami's. 42 inc.'s decided method of achieving this was to... Breed them.
They had already built a large underground facility, and kidnapped the son of Lord Death. Now they needed to get him females. Girls around death city started to go missing and this is where your view begins...

--Prologue end.--

Chap 1 first day on the job.

|||(Y/n) POV.|||
Your eyes slowly flutter open, feeling a blanket over you, you assumed you were still in your bedroom. Then you saw grey cement walls. You bolted upright, small clinks of metal being heard as you noticed a chain on your left wrist. Feeling something cold on your ankles you look under the covers to find that both of your ankles had also been shackled. You had already started to panic, then you looked around, seeing other girls also in the room. They were all quiet, so reserved.
This made you even more uneasy, you starting running towards the door and banged your fists against it. Yelling at the top of your lungs.

"Shhhh! You'll call them over here!"

Said a harshly toned whisper behind you. You turn and see a young girl, around your age, she had dark black hair, pale skin, and bright ice blue eyes.

"Who are you?"
You whispered in reply.

"I'm-"

"Alright who is the newest one?!"

Said a guard at the now open door to the cell-like chamber.

All the other girls looked at you. You felt your body begin to shake. The guard walked up to you and knelt down. After un-chaining you, he forcibly grabbed you and pulled you after him, the thick metal door closing and locking behind him.

"Let's get you ready."

He stated as he led you down a corridor.

:ready for what?:

You were scared of the answer.

|||Kid's POV|||
I had been in here a few weeks now, and I have gotten used to the schedule. I no longer tried to fight the leaders of the facility, I had to do this in order to help all the refugees. Besides, sex isn't too bad is it?

I had requested for the newest girl to be brought in today, thank death they let me recommend people. Some girls that didn't take, or were just not compatible had this part of their memory wiped and would be returned home. The family would be told that their daughter had passed out and had amnesia and not to ask her where she had been.

I was patiently waiting for this female to be brought to me while sitting back in my chair, when I heard foot steps. I sat up in my chair to see my main guard and the newest girl coming through my door. She was nice looking at first glance, with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. I walked up closer to inspect her. I lightly ran my hands down her sides checking her curves through her white form-flattering gown. Taking a step back and walking around her I checked her symmetry.

:Good enough:

I thought. I took a step towards the frail looking figure, she started to shake a little. I took a hand and gently held her cheek, slightly positioning her face towards mine.

"Name?"

I asked kindly.

"(Y-y/n)"
She stuttered out. A shy one? Those were fun. Satisfied I took a step back and nodded to the guard.

"Leave us. And lock the door."

"Yes Mr.Death"

As my armored servant locked the door I continued to visually study my next 'mate' I had this feeling I had met her before. Then it clicked.

:she was one if my class mates. I'm sure of it.:

I couldn't handle it any longer I had to feel those curves. I walk up to her and reach and arm around her waist pulling her towards me, my hand sliding down to her ass, giving it a light squeeze, making the female give out a squeak.
I smirked, and continued to massage the soft clothed flesh while my other hand went behind her back grabbing the zipper if her dress and pulling it down quickly discarding the article of clothing. Pulling her back to me I resumed fondling her ass.

|||(y/n) POV|||
You had immediately recognized that it was Death the Kid, and you were surprised at his behavior. Your eyes widen as his hand moves up and then under the waistline of your panties, grabbing the bare skin with his soft hand.

"Mmmmm"

You moan as his hand moves between your legs. You had developed a slight crush for the guy at the academy. You admitted it. His hand removed itself and Kid stripped down to his shirt and boxers, he instructed you to get on your knees. You followed his instructions slightly confused. After removing his boxers his erection was freed and was mere inches from your face.

"Suck."

He commanded. You nervously lean forward, and take his large length partially into your mouth. You moved your head further down on his cock, your tongue running along his shaft as you bobbed your head back and forth, beginning to suck on him. He moaned slightly and backed half a step to support himself on the post of his bed, his fingers gripped your hair. You started to circle your tongue around his shaft, he gave another moan as you paused at his head and licked the pre-cum from the tip. You felt Kid's muscles tighten slightly then you felt a warm sticky liquid fill your mouth. You took his load and swallowed.

Kid then picked you up and placed you on his bed.
"Your turn."
He said coyly