Chapter 18

Dressed in some white skinny jeans and a light green blouse with my white converses I went down to see Isaiah. He was in a white button up shirt, with some black dress pants and shoes. After telling him that I was to join the meeting, i got changed and got ready. He told me he was running the meeting. Michael the beta of my old Parker's Red Rock Pack was no longer coming -,-'

"Ready?"

"Or nahh" my voice filled with sarcasm. He walks right past me and to the car already starting it up "such a gentleman" I mumble making my way to him.

Backing out of the drive way, we are off on the road. The meeting was going to take place at the same pack house we were at last night, fifteen minutes was all it took and it was filled with silence, not an awkward one. We walked inside and into the meeting area thingy.

Everybody was seated around a circular table, every chair was all the same except the head chair. As I took a seat everybody went silent, as Isaiah sat down folding his arms, I sit in the chair next to him, he looks at me and I give him a small smile. He grabs hold of a pencil as he tells somebody to turn the projector on

"Thank you all for coming today" Isaiah's deep loud voice rings with authority, before he could continue he is interrupted

"Why is she here? She's a girl" some guy around Isaiah's age points to me as a few nod in agreement, the guy was blonde with blue eyes. "She needs to leave, it's pack business only, Alpha's only" he states again, his words don't affect me, it's the way he said it.

The pencil Isaiah is, or was, holding is now in little peices, his hand was in a tight fist and he was controlling his breathing.

"Your no Alpha" this angered me

Before Isaiah could snap I stand up slamming my hands on the table making it shake as everybody jumped back "I will show you who's no Alpha here Blondie" I growl through my teeth

He stands up too "you Alpha? Alpha of what pack?" He scoffs

"I'm Former Alpha's Daughter and Sister of the Alpha of the Parker's Red Rock Pack, and soon to be Luna of the Silver Moon pack" I growl

"You look weak to be a leader of a pack"

"Enough!" Isaiah's authority booms throughout the room, Blondie immediately sits down while I stay standing. "Roselyn, sit down"

"If Blondie over there thinks I'm weak I will show him who's weak" my glare is still on Mr Blondie

"You wanna take this outside Miss Alpha" Blondie growls standing up

"Gladly" and before anyone can say anything I'm off to the backyard.

Everybody from the meeting and some of our pack members who came to clean the house emerge to the back where I am. Isaiah stands with his arms folded as he stares us down.

Without even giving me time to prepare Blondie lunges for me and I duck down, I grab the collar of his shirt along with the top of his pants and throw him towards a tree where he smacks into it. Hard.

"Such a cheat bitch" I mumble and people who heard me chuckled.

Blondie gets back up and changes into his wolf form, his a really dark brown almost black with yellow eyes like always. He was an average size of every Alpha but to me, he was small. Compare him to Isaiah, he was tiny.

My phone starts to ring and I answer it without looking at the caller.

"Lyn? How's the meeting going" Kyle's voice rings through my ears

"Uh" I dodge one of Blondie's attack "it's great" he gets up and runs full force at me

"Have you behaved?" Kyle askes just as Blondie lunges at me again, with one hand on the phone. I swing my free hand at him sending one of my Alpha punches to him just like mom. He stumbles to the floor as the crowd chuckles