A few memories flooded back to him. The time they met, the time she had pulled him for the amusement park ride, the date, everything coming back to his senses. She parted from the kiss as he pouts. He was enjoying that.

"So Osano..." he held onto his hands as he narrowed his eyes, pinching her cheeks and telling her no. "I can't confess?" she rubs both of her cheeks.

"No. Cause I want to be the one asking."

"What? No fair... I wanna do it."

"No Y/N. I'm the one doing it."

"But Osano─"

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

She gasped and lightly punch his arm as he laughed. "I wasn't done with my words!"

He stop laughing and smiling at her, playing with her hair and waited.

"Yes Osano... I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Hanako, stop stealing the biscuits, please?" Taeko sigh as she gave a glance towards the two couple. Hanako only chomp down all the biscuits and continues his game as Taeko groans.

Y/N puts a hand on her friend's shoulder and told her to relax.

"Hanako had been quite stress from the exam. It was quite hard for him cause one of his friends kinda threw away his book."

Osano stop eating the biscuits as he glanced at his ex-crush. "What? Which one?" Y/N asked as she waited for Taeko to answer. Taeko only shakes her head and told her not to worry.

Y/N cracked her knuckles. "I'll fist them if they try anything with Hanako again," Taeko laugh lightly as she called for the boy who's sleeping on his bed, playing his phone.

"Hanako, you heard that?"

"Yeah. But I don't think they'll listen anyway," he pulls down his headphones and gaze at them. He was different from before now. He wasn't that clingy but cute boy, he was more like a real teenager.

"Who says they won't. I put my name on that school as a history reminder!" the two backed away from her when a dark aura risen. Osano pats her shoulder lightly and told her to relax, which she does and went back to eating her biscuits.

"Enough of that, how's your weekend went?" Hanako got up from his bed and joined them, his hand reaching for the biscuit, but was slapped by Taeko. The two glamced at each other and smile.

Y/N rested her head onto the male's shoulder as he spoke, "Y/N's mom asked me to join their family dinner."

"Did you go?"

"No," the female answered as Taeko frowned and gave a questioning look to the male who seems fine. Hanako was the one to asked, his mouth was stuff with biscuits. "Why?"

"Cause Osano's mom also asked me to come to their dinner place."

The two siblings thought for a moment before Taeko catches it. She pump her fist onto her palm and smile. "So Y/N and her family went to Osano's place to eat instead, huh?"