Chapter 2

On the Planet Coruscant in the Jedi Temple

Anakin Skywalker walks in the hallway of the Jedi temple, talking to Obi-wan.

"It would help if we knew who the other person in the holo recording was," Anakin said.

"Indeed."Obi-wan said."At least we know that their is a Massassi involved so you can start looking into who he is."

"You are right."Anakin said."That means a trip to Korriban."

Anakin and Obi-wan stopped walking and looked at each other.

"Would you like to come with?"Anakin asked.

"Sure."Obi-wan said."I think it would be wise for me to come along."

"Especially with all of this leading to a former sith planet," Obi-wan said.

"Yeah," Anakin said.

The two then continue walking, this time, however, they headed towards the hanger to get a ship and head towards the planet of Korriban.

____________________________

Somewhere in the Galaxy on an unknown ship

A man in a military uniform is running down a hallway, looking mildly worried about something.

"Excuse me!" The man said as he ran past some people.

He continued running until finally, he stopped right in front of a door.

He took a breath and then knocked on the door.

"General." He called.

"Come in." A woman answered him.

He tapped on the pad to open the door, and then he walked in.

In front of him, he saw a Togrutan female sitting crossed-legged on the floor with her eyes closed.

"What can I do for you, Ladan?"The Togruta asks.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have just received reports that there is going to be an attack on the planet Quadick," Ladan replied.

The woman sits there, taking the information for what it was worth.

She stands up and clasps her hands behind her back, turning towards Ladan.

"Then, we will have to protect Quadick." The woman says.

"Prepare the men." The woman says, "And let the Admiral know we will being heading to Quadick."

"Yes, General," Ladan says.

Ladan then turns around and leaves the room.

_______________________________

In the twilight

Anakin sits in the pilot seat while Obi-Wan sits in the co-pilot seat.

Obi-Wan turns to look at Anakin.

They haven't said much since they took off from Coruscant.

He is not going to like this. Obi-Wan thinks.

Although the council has learned their lesson, I can only hope that they will continue to give understanding as Anakin will not go along with their plan.

With these thoughts in his mind, Obi-Wan calls out to Anakin.

"Anakin," Obi-Wan says.

"Yes, Obi-Wan," Anakin says.

"It has been brought up, council meetings, about you taking another Padawan," Obi-Wan said.

Anakin turns to Obi-Wan with surprise, shock, and Hurt written across his face.

"WHAT!" Anakin shouts.

"How can I do that when I failed..." Anakin abruptly stops speaking.

Obi-Wan shakes his head and puts a hand on Anakin's shoulder.

"You did not fail, Ahsoka," Obi-Wan said.

"Yes, I...." Anakin says but is cut off by Obi-Wan.

"No, you did not," Obi-Wan says.

"The council failed her, the senate failed her, the republic failed her." Obi-Wan said, "But you never failed her."

"You and Padme never failed Ahsoka." Obi-Wan said, "Both of you believed she was innocent from the beginning."

Obi-Wan sighs taking his hand off of Anakin's shoulder and turns in his chair, staring off into space.

"Honestly, Anakin, you were more of a Jedi then than the council ever was," Obi-Wan said.

Both sit there in silence, thinking of things that would plague them for years to come.

"Haaaaaa." Anakin sighs.

"I am not just thinking about me here," Anakin says.

Obi-Wan turns toward Anakin.

"Oh?" Obi-Wan said with an eyebrow raised.

"A Padawan needs a master that is completely focused on them, not a passed Padawan," Anakin said.

"I will someday take on another Padawan, Master," Anakin said.

"It's just not going to be today."

"Alright," Obi-Wan said.

Again both sat in silence until Anakin with a smirk on his face, which he changed to the most innocent look that he could manage, turned to Obi-Wan.

"So, Master, how is Master Unduli?" Anakin asked.

"Anakin," Obi-Wan says with a don't-you-even-start look on his face.

___________________________

On an unknown planet

A woman stands on a balcony staring out at the world.

While she stands there, a woman walks into the room.

"Milady," Jia says as she curtsies to the woman before her.

"Jia." The woman says as she turns around and walks back into the room.

"What news have you brought?" The woman asks.

"The chosen one and his former master are on their way to Korriban," Jia says.

The woman nods, and then she stops and looks at Jia.

"What is it, Jia?" The woman asks.

"It's just...will they be alright going to Korriban?" Jia asks.

"Yes, they will be fine." The woman says.

"The planet is not inhabited by sith now." The woman says.

"However, there are a few people who live on the planet, not many but a few." The woman says.

"And one, in particular, will be able to help them." The woman says.

Jia's eyes grew wide.

"You don't mean that he will help them find the sister?" Jia asks, shocked.

"No, they are not ready yet to find out who the sister is." The woman says, shaking her head.

"No, he will help them find out some other things, though.

"Things that they need to know before they even begin to finding out who the sister is."

"Yes." The woman says, nodding her head, "They have much to learn before any of that."

____________________________________________

Authors Note

The picture above at the beginning of the chapter is Jia.

Now I have a question for you all do you want me to do a chapter then post it with shorter wait time or would you like me to do a bunch of chapters then post them with a longer wait time?