Laila teri le legi, tu likh ke le le!

"Haye kya kar raha hai Sidharth, itna time kyun laga raha hai?" she says impatiently. "Bus ek minute aur wait karle" he says while he sets up a camera. He wanted to record her reaction, this was the very first time he planned something for her, he wanted it to be memorable. "Okay! Ready?" he says. He takes off the blindfold and she looks around, her face is left hanging open.
********************************************************
Shehnaaz sees her vanity and is stunned. "Holy shit, this guy really did all this for such a small fight? I wasn't even THAT mad! Hayee mera kullu! Itna sabh kuch karlega par I Love You nahi keh pata" she thinks. There was a life size teddy-bear, a bunch of flowers, chocolates that said I'm sorry, balloons spelling out SORRY and a card that said I Fucked up, so I'm really really sorry.

"Sidharthhhhh!" she says turning to him

"Sidharthhhhh!" she says turning to him. She has tears in her eyes, she grabs his face and pulls  him so she can reach his lips. "I love you" she says and instantly crashes her lips on his. For a second Sidharth couldn't react. "How is it so easy for her, how does she just say her feelings out loud? Why can't I say it? Well if I can't say it back I need to at least show her" he thinks as he begins to reciprocate the kiss.

She could taste a mixture of cigarettes and mint as the kiss intensified and she entered his mouth. His hands slide up and down her waist and she pulls at his hair as she begins to moan in between the kiss. Sidharth smirks hearing her voice, she breaks the kiss, running out of breath and turns away saying "main kapre change karke aati hoon".

He grabs her hand and pulls her back so her back was against his chest. He wraps his hands around her waist, locking her in. He brings his lips to her ear and just the sound of his breath causes her's to increase. He whispers "Rukh ja baby saans toh le le" and she closes her eyes and leans back.

He begins to kiss her neck but she attempts to break away saying "Sidharth please mat kar mujhe tere se sharam aati hai" but he catches her hand and doesn't let her go. "Please main jo tu kahega karungi bas abhi jane de" she says, looking down. "She's so fucking adorable man" Sidharth thinks. "Sach mein?" he says.

He loosens his grip on her hand to pull her back again, but this time she gets away. She enters the change room and just breathes for a minute. "Hayeee, why am I blushing so much! Calm down Shehnaaz, relax! It's just Sidharth, you've always wanted this, don't get shy now! Okay okay I'm good, I can do this" she talks to herself. She takes off her jewellery and changes into a white crop top and high waisted jeans.