I get wet the minute I feel your presence baby

"Stop you're wet" she begins to yell but stops as her eyes land on his shirtless body.
*********************************************************
Sidharth notices her starting and smirks
"Yeah I'm wet baby, but you're not so why don't we get you wet too" he says. "What if I told you I'm already wet?" she says innocently while she adjusts herself and straddles him. Sidharth doesn't believe his ears, "did she really just say that, is this really happening" he thought. Sana was in the mood to mess with him today and she wasn't going to stop just yet.

She gets even closer and eliminates any space between them if that was even possible. She then bites and sucks on his ear before whispering, "what if I told you, I get wet the minute I feel your presence baby, the very first second we touch bebu the very first fucking second"

Sidharth groans and grabs onto her hips tightly trying to control himself, but she isn't sitting still and has started sucking and biting his neck, that too painfully slow. While she takes her sweet time, his self control goes out the window in seconds. It's like all the self control he had during BB13 just vanished, maybe it's because in the back of his head he knows he doesn't have to control now whereas he was forced to in BB13 or maybe it's because she's never acted this bold before, well to be fair neither has he but it's causing him to be the most turned on he's probably ever been.

With Shehnaaz continuing her assault on him, he loses control and moans "fuck"! She smirks feeling proud that she got him to moan but she doesn't want stop, this was just starting to get fun for her. So she counters back saying "wanna?" but she couldn't control and laughs. That was where she messed up. When he hears her laugh, he knows she's just messing with him and he ain't about to get some right now.

He lightly pushes her off and heads towards the washroom looking disappointed af, knowing he's going to need a long cold shower. Shehnaaz continues laughing and says"kya huya bebu, aise kyun ja rahe ho?" "Fuck you Shehnaaz" he yells as he's about to enter the washroom.
"I know you want to" she yells back, while winking at him just before he shuts the door.

Shehnaaz smiles remembering what had happened minutes ago "what the fuck had gotten into me, I know I was planning to just mess with him but would have I actually stopped him if he continued?" she questioned herself. She fixes herself up and walks towards his closet. "Shehnaaz!!" he yells as he notices what she has done to his face.

She runs to the shower, upon him yelling her name out. "Kya hai bebu" she asks innocently. "Yeh" he points at his face. "Tumne koyi spot miss tho nahi kardiya?" he asks while rolling his eyes and trying to act annoyed even though he secretly loves it when she marks him with her kisses and actually craves it.

"Haan yaha" she says and quickly pecks him on the lips and runs out before he can react.
He just smiles, thinking "Kya item hai yeh, sach mein unique piece hai" She runs out feeling ecstatic, that small peck gave her so much energy, she wondered what would happen if it wasn't just a peck. She returns to his closet and picks out a nice yellow t-shirt with jeans and lays it out in the bed.

Sidharth comes out in just a towel wrapped around his waist, there are still water droplets rubbing down his chest and Shehnaaz can't help but stare. He notices and comes closer.
"Aise thad kyu rahi hai" he questions "kyunki tu mera hai, main chahiye tujhe thadoon ya maroon tujhe kya?" she answers!

"Vaise dekhne vali cheez toh tu hai baby" he says gazing at her so intensely that she to break eye contact. "Voh toh main hoon, chal abh jaldi tiyaar hoke aaja bahar, maa... umm I mean aunty aur didi wait kar rahe hai" she says and runs out the door.

Shehnaaz gets back to the kitchen and sees Sidharth's mom still making paranthe. "Lao main karthi hoon. Di ne table be set kardiya hai aur Sidharth be aata hoga. Aap be jaake beth jao. Main yahan finish up kar leti hoon" she says moving towards her. "Nahi Sana aaj tu mere hath ke bane paranthe kha, agli bar tu banaa lena teek hai?" his mother replies "accha teek hai maa" Sana says and returns to the table and takes a seat beside Preeti and across from Sid.

He was looking good enough to eat and as usual Shehnaaz couldn't keep her eyes off him. Sidharth catches her and winks at her,

She glares at him and mouths "wtf, didi dekh lengi" He just shrugs and licks his lips which causes her to look away

She glares at him and mouths "wtf, didi dekh lengi" He just shrugs and licks his lips which causes her to look away. Soon his mother joins them and the begin to eat. Sidharth can't get over the fact that she messed with him today so it's only fair if he messes with her too.

"Sana mujhe voh chahiye" he says out loud.
"Kya" she asks. "Tu" mouths "umm tujhe pata hai kya" he says out loud. Sana understands what he's trying to do, so she decides to play. "Main toh tujhe de doongi, par kya tere mein lena ka dum hai".

Sidharth was surprised at her reply but before he could say anything his mother saying "yeh kis cheez ki baat kar rahe ho tum dono". Sana had to think fast, so she said the first thing she saw "voh mirchi ki maa" she says. "Mirch?" his mother asks looking confused. "Haan voh aaj kal isse mirchi khaani pasand hai, haina Sidharth" Sana says as she takes the green chilli from her plate and hands it over to him.

He grabs it and takes a bite, "fuck this is so spicy, how does eat them all the time" he thinks. "Zaada teekhi toh nahi hai" Sana questions. "Jitni teekhi tu hai, usse toh kam he hai" he replies. She notices his mother and sister had already left, and it was just the two of them.

She grabs the chilli out of his hand and take a bite and says "le abh mitthi hai" giving it back to him. "Mitthi" he says looking confused. "Haan mera matalab meethi, voh punjabi main mitthi kehte hain" she says. "Agar mera mooh meetha he karna hai toh acchi tarha kar nah" he says smirking.

She goes close enough that if any one of them moves their lips would touch. "Bebu ko mooh meetha karvana hai?" she whispers right on his lips. He nods. "Toh intezaar karo baby, intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai" she says with a cheeky grin on her face as she lightly slaps his face and runs off into the kitchen.