kai parker pt. 2

you sat on your bed debating whether to go or not you walked to the kitchen and grabbed your purse, keys and the piece of paper walking out the door

you got in your car and drove to the address, you parked you car in the street looking for kai "kai?" you called out. you decided to walk around to find him.

you found yourself in an alleyway, "dammit kai where the fuck are you?" "looking for someone?" you turned around to see a man leaning against the wall.

"ugh no it's getting late i better get going" you walked past him but before you could he grabbed you and put his hands around your throat. "what's a pretty young lady like you doing all alone at night? especially with vampires living in this city"

you were scared not knowing what to do, he started feeling you up "p-please stop" you grabbed his hands hoping he would let go.

he bent down close to your ear "i know you like this baby" you closed your eyes standing there frozen, you were scared. you gasped for air as he let go of your throat.

you looked up only to see kai, you wrapped your hands around him crying in his neck. "it's okay love your safe, you'll always be safe with me"

he rubbed your back "why did you bring me here kai?" you pulled away wiping your tears "i wanted you to know that what we had we can still have it i love you so much" he grabbed your hand leading you up a ladder to the roof. "do you remember this?" he pointed to y'all's initials that is carved into the wall.

you traced it with your fingers "i do" you smiled at the memory "y/n i love you and i haven't stopped loving you. the day i stop is the day i die" "i love you to kai but you lied" "i know and that kills me everyday. the thought of you hating me makes me want to die."

"i don't hate you kai i never have"

—————
sorry for this rant but can i just say i hate boy i hate them so much why in the hell do they flirt with you, say they like you but don't want a relationship? like i'm so fucking confused