kai parker

kai when you tell him to leave

you angrily throw your keys on the table "how could you do that kai?" you turn towards him "those twins would've ended up taking my place as coven leader and i can't have that." he simply said.

"are you that fucking desperate to be coven leader!?" you yelled "to be this great and powerful leader? that you would risk everything even our relationship?" a tear fell down your cheek, quickly wiping it away before kai could see.

"i'm sorry y/n" you put your hand up stopping him "stop saying sorry all you ever say is sorry. but if you were actually sorry you would stop doing this."

you could see nothing in his expression, no pain nor regret. simply nothing it's like he didn't even care that he killed his own sister.

"you know how many times i have forgave you? for hurting my friends, for killing your siblings, for everything but this. this is something i could never forgive you for." you stood there waiting for him to reply but nothing was said "you've crossed a huge fucking line kai and i can't do this no more."

"i think you need to leave" kai shook his head "are you kicking me out?" "not just kicking i'm asking you to leave mystic falls. for good, i want to start a family and i can't if your here going on a rampage killing people."

you looked him in the eyes and all you saw was pain, but it only lasted at least a second before you saw nothing again.

"no" he shook his head again "no?" "no, i'm not leaving without you. you have to forgive me" you laughed sarcastically.

"i've done that way too many times kai i can't do that again." "you don't understand y/n i-" you stopped him "no you don't get it kai i'm sick and tired of you always apologizing for hurting the people i love, and i'm sick of me always forgiving you because i love you. so you don't understand! you need to leave now kai. and for good." at this point you were crying, kai took a step toward you closing in the space.

he moved his hand toward your face making you flinch, he wipes your tears with his thumb leaning in. he places his lips on yours kissing you, you kiss back then pull away. "goodbye kiss, i love you y/n" he walks out the front door, he's out of your life for good and it hurts you so much. you close the door falling against the door, you face in your hands crying. "i love you to kai parker."

———————————————————————————

a/n

thank you guys so much for 1k!!!