Snucius

Kat: this one makes me vomit every time I think about it. The ship is-

Voldemort: EVERYONE!! THE WEDDING IS NEXT WEEK!! FRIDAY AT NOON!!

Kat: alright we'll all be there. So like I was saying the ship is Snucius.

Severus: *runs to a trash can and pukes*

Lucius: *vomits on the floor*

Kat: stop! All this vomiting is gonna make me- *runs to a trash can and pukes*

Severus: SINK SINK SIIIINK

Kat: I'm pretty sure nobody ships this.

Draco: *shyly* I do...

Lucius: DRACO I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR IDIOTIC TRICKS! First you start saying your going to go to mars and learn at Pigfarts and ride RumbleRoar and now you're practically betraying me!!

Harry: Pigfarts? *laughs*

Draco: ITS REAL!

Luna: yeah I've read about it.

Harry: wait...I wanna go to Pigfarts!

Draco: we all do, Harry. But we need a rocket!

*everyone looks at Kat*

Kat: what?

Draco: you can do anything! I demand you get me a rocket!

Kat: alright *makes a rocket appear* you and Harry go to Pigfarts and come back in a week to tell us how it is.

Draco: thanks, Kat. C'mon Harry. We have to pack.

Kat: *snaps and suitcases appear out of nowhere* ok get in the rocket and leave.

Harry: bye everyone! *gets in the rocket*

Draco: *gets in the rocket too*

*the rocket lifts off*

Severus: you realize it's gonna take them far more then a week to get to Mars right?

Kat: yeah I know. I was getting sick of Harry crying all the time and Draco just having sex with everything.

Lucius: so you sent my son to Mars because he was having sex with an apple?

Kat: yes.

Severus: you could have just talked to him about it.

Kat: yeah but this was easier.