Feeling of Home

This town isn't that much, everyone knows each other and each other's business.

By morning I do my daily work at the house cleaning, tidying and once a week I do the groceries.

Living alone isnt that much of a problem unlike back then..

***

"Can I help you dearie?"

An old woman asked me as I entered the inn.

"Um yes I would like to ask how much is the per night here?"

A younger version of me asked, wet from head to toe, clothes tattered, looked more like rags instead of clothing.

"Well for a wet lost girl a few nights are free of charge."

The old lady smiled as she handed me keys to a room. My hands shook as I took them from her while giving tge warmest smile I could give.

"Thank you."

The next day The Mayor came by the inn and offered me a job at The Forest and the rest is history... well sort of...

Everything is normal around here... Well until the detective came to town. People became strangely missing and the Mayor seems to be strangely calm about it.

------------------------

Before my shift starts I decided to do a little run. Running is one of those strange things in my life that makes me feel strangely home.

I wore a white and red rubber shoes, red top and a plain black shorts. That is another thing with me, the color red. My hair color is natural which is something I really love but strangely the color of my hair isn't enought to satisfy me and my redness, so I always wear something red and today is my lovely red top.

The feilds is a few great ares where I love to run it reminds me of Forests the smell of trees, dew and flowers. Flowers. Im not the girly girl type but I do love flowers. My room is filled with them, and when the old lady from the apartment found out she introduced me to Mr. Gold who introduced me to a florist. And from then on I get fresh flowers everyday.

As I turned closer to the feild I noticed a little boy sitting on the pavement playing with dirt.

As I got closer I noticed he had a big book and a pack bag, the kid wore a blue jacket, plain green shirt and a pair of pants.

"Hi there!" I greeted him cheerful.

"Hi." He said as he looked up and turned the pages from his book.

"What are you doing here?"I asked as I bent down making sure that our eyes are levelled together so that none of us would have a hard time.

"Waiting."

"For?"

"My mom."

"So where does she live?"

I asked in a worry seeing as no one is on the road, while the kid pointed at the town in reply.

**************end************

Is it just me or isn't this chapter really long? oh well I hope you enjoyed :) if you see errors don't be shy to correct me thank you!

-A