Work, Pay, Repeat

The Forest, your typical club, a bar at the edge, dance floor at the middle, surrounded by an elevated floor with chairs and tables.

People who usually go here are either horny teenagers or people who wanna get wasted to forget stuff.

My job: Bartender/Waitress

"Hey Red! Can you give this to they guy over there?"

A buff middle aged man asked me as he handed a glass of punch while pointing at a RSVP room.

My Boss:Wood, bald, brown eyes and did I mention he's buff and I mean REALLY buff...

"Im a waitress Wood not a slut you know that." I answered as I took the glass from him and walked towards the room

"Yeah yeah your a waitress and as a waitress you serve that too them its up to you if you would flirt to the customers!" Wood shouted to make sure that I could hear him from the blasting music that Moris was playing...

Our DJ: Moris, a cool dude who never goes anywhere without his Bennie, slightly weird but generally like a mom to all of us. He makes sure we dont overwork ourselves.

Moris noods as I passed by acknowledging my presences I nod back while dogging the customers

I served people and bartered from 9:00pm-3:00am The Forest closed at 3:00am and opens at 8pm every night we get paid.

We have a poster in the employee's room that says:

"No Work. No Pay"

Then I go home to my apartment which is like 5 block away to get some sleep. then wake up around 12 to have brunch and get some more sleep before preparing to go to work.

My life is just a constant cycle of work, pay, sleep then repeat...

Well until I found out something that should be kept a secret....

*************end

hey guys!
hows your day?
hope you like this :)
if you found a typo PLEASE do tell me and if you think this chapter is too long or too short just leave a comment the pic of the cover isn't mine I just edited it so yeah saw It on facebook in fashion actions

dont forget to vote, follow and share

-A