we finally got to the chipotle and walked inside. "finally, im fucking starving." kairi said. "we all are kai." mattia said. once we all ordered and payed, we all sat down together and just talked to each other, but that was soon cut short when a group of girls saw us from outside of the chipotle, they all ran inside and bombarded us. "can we take a group picture?" "are you and mattia dating?" "are any of you taken?"

i can't say i wasn't annoyed of the questions about mattia and i but they're curious so i don't blame them. we took pictures with all of them and sat back down to finish eating our food. "oh also one last question if you guys don't mind, are you guys friends with alex? we were just curious because we noticed that all of you guys unfollowed her on social media." i looked at they boys and i decided i would speak up about it.

"no, we're not friends anymore." "oh, i thought you guys were best friends, and weren't you dating her alejandro?" she asked. "we were but all good things must come to an end." "yeah, alex and i broke up a while ago too." alejandro said. the girl nodded and finally left. i was officially annoyed of this girl asking so many questions i did not want to answer or talk about but i just wanted them to go away so the boys and i could go back to talking to each other.

"if i get annoyed with a group of girls asking so many questions about our personal lives i don't know how im going to be with thousands of people." i said while finishing up my food. the boys looked at me wit soft eyes. "don't freak out too much jordyn, im sure you'll do just fine, you dont have to answer all their questions, you just have to be patient and not be a bitch." kairi said."yeah, plus just think about those who are around you, they love you so much they paid hundreds of dollars to meet you." alvaro said.

the boys agreed and made sure i would be okay. once we all were finished with our food we threw our trash away and called an uber to take us back to the hotel. "im so exhausted." i said. "no way, we're inviting some friends to the hotel room so we can have some fun." hector said. "that's a great idea but im tired hector," i whined. "you can invite ryan." he smirked. i suddenly became untired and texted ryan. "you know what, i have so much energy right now." i smiled.

hey! you down to hang?

yeahh, i'll be down ina sec, what floor?

we're on the 14th floor.
room 1420

okay bet:)
seen.

once we got to the hotel we went into hector and i's hotel room and began to move the suitcases out of the way from around the room so there's more space for more people to come in. i was excited to finally hang out with ryan, though i'm not completely sure if we're friends or more than friends. i could say the same about mattia, almost two days ago mattia and i were saying we loved each other but i just don't want to ruin anything, buti think it's best we moved on.