041. || amici.~ friends.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

3rd person pov.

once mattia saw that jordyn had invited him to go the mall with her, he quickly got up from his bed and got dressed. he looked in his closet deciding what hoodie to wear, he then saw his hoodie jordyn had given back when she broke up with him. he decided to wear that one and grabbed his phone and keys and quickly drove to the mall to meet up with jordyn.

jordyn slowly drove to the mall, she didn't want to get there first because she didn't want to seem desperate. she finally arrived at the mall and checked her phone to see if he texted her, she didn't get anything so she just walked inside. when she walked in she saw mattia sitting at a bench waiting for her, she walked over to him, "hey, you ready?' she asked. he looked up to her and smiled. he nodded and stood next to her, "yeah, let's go." he said and the walked to the first store they saw.

after a couple hours of shopping, mattia and jordyn both were happy to be in each other's presence, but one thing was bothering mattia. what were they? were they back together or were they just friends?

mattia's pov.

being with jordyn was really fun, but not knowing what we were was bothering me, just a couple days ago she didn't want anything to do with me, and now we we're hanging out. "earth to mattia?" she said as she waved her hand around my face. "huh?" i said. "is this shirt cute?" she asked. "what are we?" i asked completely ignoring her question. she sighed and put the shirt back on the rack. "we're friends. you good now?" she said. friends, better than nothing. "yeah, we're good." i said. "also you should buy the shirt, it'll look good on you." i said. she smiled and took the shirt back from the rack.

jordyn's pov.

it's been hours since mattia and i have been at the mall, "i think im good now." i said. "yeah, me too." mattia agreed. we walked to the exit and mattia stopped. "do you want to get some food with me?" he asked. i debated if i wanted to eat with him but i was hungry. "sure." i said. "cool, you can follow me then?" he said. i nodded and walked to my car.

i followed behind mattia to where we were going to eat. while i was driving my phone was blowing up, when i got to a stop light i checked to see why it was going off so much. i looked on the post on instagram and turns out a fan took a picture of mattia and i shopping together. i sighed and turned off my phone and continued driving when the light turned green. "i hate social media." i said to myself.

we finally got to the diner and walked in together and sat in a booth. "a fan took a picture of us." i said as i was looking through the menu. "yeah, my phone was blowing up." he said. "im so over this social media stuff." i told him. "you just have to ignore the hate." he said. "yeah, i know." i replied. "hi, what can i get you guys?" the waiter asked. "i'll have a water with chicken strips and a side of fries please." i said. "i'll have the same." mattia said. "okay coming right up." the waiter said.

"you excited for plalylist?" mattia asked. "yeah i'm excited for the meet and greets." i said. "yeah those are really fun." he replied. while we waited for the food, mattia and i were just talking and getting along. "so, how are you and ryan doing?" he asked. "oh uh w-we're just friends." i told him. "oh,i'm sorry." he said. "no, it's okay." i said. "alright, here's your food." the waiter said. we thanked him and began eating, while we were my phone began to ring. 

"hello?"

"jordyn, when you get home get your things
for the week you're staying over tonight."

"what? why tonight?"

"jordyn, don't start."

"fine, i have to go."

"where are you?"

"i'm with a friend."

"well it's getting late, you're to be here at midnight."

"it's 11 though. "

"i don't care."

"whatever , bye."

i sighed and put my phone on silent. "you okay?" he asked me. "my dad is being annoying." i told him as i continued to eat. "i'm sorry about that." he said. "yeah he's so strict on me." i said. "i know, it's going to be hard. but i'm sure it'll get better soon." he said. "yeah i hope." i replied. "here's your bill." the waiter said. "i'll pay." mattia and i said in unison. "let me pay jordyn." he said. "fine, i'll tip." i replied. he nodded agreeing. i grabbed a ten dollar bill and put it with the bill and we walked outside.

"well thanks for hanging out with me." i said. "thanks for inviting, i had fun today." he replied. "me too." i said and smiled. "well i should go now." i said. he nodded. "also, that hoodie has some great memories, and it looks good on you." i smirked and left.